Chapter 13*

(Toy Bonnie's P.O.V)

Before i could do anything about Afton, i noticed the time. "FUCK!!", I shouted. My voice echoed around the hall. It was 12. I turned on my heel and sprinted off, towards the office, hoping I could intercept (Y/N) before she got to the office. I heard little footsteps behind me and I skidded to a stop. I whirled around to see Balloon Boy right behind me. "What do you want Balloon Boy?", I spat at him. He looked up at me and said " I wanna help. I know you guys think of me as a bothersome little idiot. But I can help! I want to! Can I? Please?"

I couldnt help the small smile, while  looking at the little boy standing in front of me. I crouched in front of him and looked him in the eye. "Of course you can help, Balloon Boy. You are one of us." I stood up. "C'mon, we gotta find (Y/N)." I ran towards the office once more, with Balloon Boy trailing right behind me. We reached the office and..... It was empty! I yelled, "God DAMNIT!!!", and slammed my hand on the desk. The tablet went clattering to the floor. I heard Balloon Boy open the door behind the desk and peek in.

"Um, Toy Bonnie? I think you may want to see this....." There was an edge to his voice. I looked up and went around the desk to the door. I looked in to the messed up little hall. There was blood on the floor and another door left wide open to the outside. The blood trailed in drops to the door. I gasped in horror. I started towards the door but Balloon Boy stopped me. "We have to tell the others about this, especially Mark." I gritted my teeth. "Fine, but Balloon Boy? Next time, don't stop me or I will lose control and hurt you." He nodded solemnly and shut the door. We headed back into the pizzeria.