Chapter 18*

(H/L)=Hair length, medium, short, long, etc
(Y/N'S P.O.V.)

"Bonnie!!" You got up and ran into his arms, almost tackling him. You pushed your face into his chest as he pulled you close, burying his nose in your (H/L) hair. You felt him look up, over your head, behind you. You knew who he was looking at when he said,

"Golden Bonnie. Why would you help us? Aren't you with Afton?" You pulled away from Bonnie and turned around towards G, who was smiling.

"Believe me, I don't want to be. I hate the guy, he's an ass hole. I'm an animatronic like you guys with some of the same components so..... Ben thinks he can do what he wants with me." His eyes flicked up and caught sight of something behind Bonnie's shoulder. You turned to look behind Bonnie, and saw someone you did not expect.

"Foxy, I presume?", G said. You shrank towards G and he put his hands your shoulders in a protective gesture. Foxy looked down at the ground, a pained expression on his face. The other boy, who was very pale and looked quite goth, put his hand on Foxy's shoulder. Bonnie reached out his hand and took mine.

"It's ok, he's here to help." G released my shoulders.

"You should go.", he said.

"Afton might come here for (Y/N). He knows me too goddamn well." He turned around and Bonnie started lightly pulling you towards the door.

"Wait!", you exclaimed, pulling away from Bonnie.

"G! Will I ever see you again?!" G turned his head, grinned, and replied,

"Probably. Knowing my life? Most definitely. Now go. Get safe alright?" You nodded and allowed Bonnie to pull you, towards the door. G's eyes followed you until they shut the door behind you. You walked out the same door that G brought you through. In the alleyway, the pale, goth boy introduced himself as the Marionette, the Puppet, or Mark. You could tell he prefered Mark over the other names by the faces he made while saying them. Bonnie held onto you as Mark held his hands out. You were confused until both Foxy and Bonnie took his hands and you all dissapeared.