Chapter 8*

(H/C)= hair color
Toy Bonnie's P.O.V.

The lights in the little room allowed me to see just about everything. (Y/N) was on the floor, completely naked except for her underwear.
Foxy was on the floor in front of her, holding a suit, Freddy had his hand clamped over her mouth, and Bonnie had his arm around her neck.

Everything had a curious red tinge to it. My limbs began to shake, and my muscles clenched. As they always did when I got angry, my eyes darkened from their normal bright green to a dark greenish black. I heard the others come in the room and their sounds of surprise and shock, but I was not paying attention. They weren't important right then.

I jumped at Foxy and punched him as hard as I could, in the face. He fell backwards and kicked him in the side. He slammed into the floor, groaning. I stomped on his face and heard the snap as his nose broke. His eyes rooled into the back of his head and he fell unconcious. I turned to the rest of the room.

Mangle had Old Bonnie in a headlock, with a bored look on his face. Freddy was panting and standing over the limp body of his predecessor. He grinned at me, stretched his arms out, and cracked his neck and fingers. Chica was still fighting her counterpart. She was fending Old Chica's attacks pretty well but she was faltering. I went over to them and knocked Old Chica out with one punch to her face.

I limped slowly over to (Y/N) and knelt down next to her. 'Whats wrong with my leg?', I wondered absently. I didn't recall Foxy getting a hit in. (Y/N) was shivering from the cold floor and fear. The suit that Foxy attempted to put her in was up to her thighs. We couldn't move her without jostling the suit, thus making it snap on her.

"Shit. I'm so sorry (Y/N). This is my fault. If I had never-", I said before Chica cut me off. I looked at her.

"It's not your fault, Bonnie. Don't blame yourself. It's Foxy's fault for being a jealous little dick. He did this." She paused. "Yes, if she hadn't come back, this wouldn't have happened. But, she did. And there would only really be one good reason for that. And it's definitely not the paycheck. Because that is pretty awful."

The room went quiet. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Wow. You've really turned around, haven't you", I said. She gave a breathy laugh. I turned back to (Y/N) and stroked her (H/C) hair. "What now? How do we get her out of this?", I asked the others. Freddy replied, "I know of one person who can help here. I'm going to call my brother, Goldie."