Chapter 7*

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You were dragged into a small room. The hook and hand released you into the darkness. You backed up until you hit a wall. It turned out, that wall was not a wall. It was Toy Bonnie's older ounterpart in his animatronic form. He was missing his whole face and one arm. His remaining arm closed around your neck, holding you prisoner. Something cold caresseed your face and you flinched. The same cold thing turned and a point dug into your face. You cried out in pain.

A light turned on, illuminating the small, dirty room. You saw him in front of you, Foxy. He was wearing an old, tattered red button up shirt. His tan shorts were in the same condition. He wore black boots, the part of his outfit that was in the best condition. He had tousled dark red hair and gleaming yellow eyes. It seemed that his hook stayed with his human form, a wickedly sharp and curved piece of metal attached to his left hand.

He was standing so close to you, smiling evilly. "Ah so Bon found a girl. A human girl. Humans are such fragile things. They can get hurt, even die, so easily", he said in a conscending tone. Your eyes widened as you processed what he said.

Foxy grinned and grabbed the neck of your shirt with his hook and viciously ripped it down. Your fell off, leaving you with only your bra on top. Foxys eyes wandered over your almost bare chest. He smirked. He lifted his hook and said "what's underneath? Well, we're gonna have to see now aren't we."

He took his hook and pierced the middle section of your bra and some of the flesh underneath. It ripped and fell away, revealing your breasts. A trickle of blood flowed down your stomach. Foxy nodded appreciatively and ran his hook along your exposed chest. You shivered, aprehensive. He sneered. "At least he picked a pretty one. Let's see what else you're hiding.", he says and snagged his hand and hook in your shorts. He yanked them down and Bonnie pulled you down to the floor, squirming.

Your attempt to get away as Foxy yanked your shorts off, failed. He scanned your body and nodded. His sneer stayed but lust entered his expression. "Maybe I could have a bit of fun....."  You lashed out with your legs and tried to get free. Foxy walked closer and grabbed at your legs. You kicked out at him and your foot hit his face.

His hand closed around your ankle, tightly. His eyes darkened with fury. "I guess you just have to die", he said, darkly. Bonnie moved his arm as Foxy put his hook, point side in, right in front of your trachea. The point dug in, you shut your eyes tightly, scared for your life. He hesitated and you opened your eyes. His sneer returned.

He got up and said "Hey, Chica, Freddy, c'mere. Help restrain her further. He'll really hate me for this one." The older models of Chica and Freddy walked out of the shadows as Foxy went into them. Chica grabbed your ankles and Freddy caught you you in a headlock and covered your mouth with his large hand.

Foxy came back after minute holding a large object. He turned it so you can see it. It was an old Freddy Fazbear suit. You made a sound in your throat and attempted to struggle out of the hands holding you. Foxy removed the head of the suit and fiddled with something inside it. Chica let go of your legs and Foxy slid the suit up your legs. You started to struggle until Foxy said,

"Now, now.... If you move in any way, this suit will crush your legs. You don't want that, do you?" You keep as still as possible as Foxy nods at Bonnie and Freddy. They let you go. You screamed out "BONNIE!!!!". Freddy quickly covered your mouth. The door then flung open.