Chapter 22*

(Y/N's P.O.V.)
Things were.... fuzzy. Was that the right term?, you thought to yourself. You moved your head and felt a slight stab of pain. Your body shuddered and you heard various creaks and whirrs. You opened your eyes and everything looked..... off. You turned your head to the right, then the left. There were people right next to you. Familiar people. Your thoughts were blurry. The one on your left was..... Mark. And the other one was..... Bonnie.

You suddenly remembered everything from the past four days. You sat up quickly. Your body stiffened and you almost fell back again. Two pairs of arms caught you as your body shuddered.

"Uhhhhh", came out of your mouth. It was different than your own voice, more metallic. You close your eyes again. You heard Marks voice.

"(Y/N). Look at me." You felt compelled to look at him and you did. His dark eyes studied your face. He held out his hand. You took it but lingered on your hand. There were less fingers, they were  bulkier, they were plastic, and they were (F/C). Mark gently tugged on your hand and you slipped your legs off the table and slipped to the floor. Your knees buckled and you almost fell. Mark caught you and held you up. You pressed your hand to your face.

"Uhg.... what? This is..... ah..." Mark looked up at you as your body shuddered once more. It steadied and you started to get accustomed to your new body. It shuddered a few more times then, it stopped. You took a step and it was fluid. You walked a round around the table. You jumped a little and laughed. Mark and Bonnie grinned at your exitement. Bonnie said,

"How do you feel?" You said,

"Odd. I don't know what to think....... how...." You stopped. Bonnie asked

"How... what? What is it?"  You looked down a moment, thinking.

"How..... do you turn human?" Mark shrugged.

"It's not too difficult. You know what you looked like as a human right?" You nod. "Well, just think of what you looked like as a human and concentrate. Your form will follow through. After a while it will become second nature." You close your eyes and do as he said. You could feel your body compacting and becoming less plastic. You opened your eyes and the boys were taller than you once more.

You grinned widely and jumped into Bonnie's arms. He laughed and swung you around. Mark was smiling. Bonnie pulled you tight against him. You felt wet drops in your hair. You looked up and Bonnie had tears falling down his face. You reached up and wiped one of the tears off his face.

"What wrong?", you said. "I'm just... so happy!" You reached up and touched his face. He grabbed your face in his hands and kissed you. It was quite a long kiss. He then pulled away and took your hand.

"Come on. Let's see the others."