Chapter 11*

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

When you were returning the next night, you thought about Toy Bonnie and what had happened the night before and the first night.  You seriously hoped it wouldnt happen again. You arrived at the pizzeria just in time for your shift. You walked into the office and realized that there was already a man in the office.

The man heard you walk in and turned around. He had dark brown hair, pale(almost green) skin, a warm but slightly creepy smile, a purple button up shirt with a yellow badge on the breast pocket, a security guard hat, blue jeans, brown loafers, and piercing, almost dead, eyes. He was sickly. He looked like a man who lost alot of weight in a very short time period.

"Ah, you must be (Y/N)", he said in an oddly smooth voice. "So nice to meet you. Starting tonight I am your help for the rest of the week or longer if you so wish." You smiled. He seemed like the perfect gentleman, albeit a slightly creepy one. "Well thank you but I don't need help, I'm doing just fine". The man's smile twisted a little. "It doesn't seem like it. The footage from last night says otherwise."

You stared at him, incredulously, and say, "How do you know about that?" He just looked at you, a nasty smile twisting his features. "Who are you any way?", you ask. The man stood up and said "The name is William Afton. So nice to meet you, the girl whom everyone here won't shut up about.... How'd you do it? Did they threaten you? I'm honestly curious." You glare at him. "Shut. Up. I will... You don't.... You don't know what you are talking about.", you growled at him, totally unlike yourself.

He sneered, "oh so scary! What do you think you can do to me?  Well? Nothing? Alright then." He pulled something out of his pocket and flicked it open. A very sharp looking switchblade popped out. You backed away, afraid. He paused, then his face broke into a creepier smile, one of the creepiest you had ever seen.

"No.... I won't kill you.... Yet..... Maybe I'll do something more... Interesting..... Yes.... that sounds good..." He grabbed you and tied your arms behind your back with a rope that he pulled out of nowhere. He yanked your tied hands. You got this awful sense of déjà vû as you struggled not to get taken. You desperately screamed, "BONNIE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HEL-mmph!!" Mr. Afton had cut off your desperate scream by covering your mouth with his hand. He snickered, "You're not getting away that easy. This is going to be fun...." He dragged you into another room and shut the door, engulfing both of you in darkness.