Chapter 12*

Mr.Afton was giggling softly in an evil sounding way and it scared the living daylights out of you. He shut the door and threw you on the ground. You were in a small room full of dust and small boxes. You tried to back away but he just pinned you to the floor. You struggled against his weight and tried to get up. He was having none of that. He smacked you so hard, your head smacked on the ground. Not hard enough to nock you out, but hard enough for you to see stars. Literally.

He brought his switchblade up to your face, right under your eye. "Now cooperate with me dearest, or I'm going to have to cut that pretty face of yours." You spat at him. He wiped his face and looked at you, fury evident in his face. He dug the point of the blade into your face right under your eye. You cried out in pain.

He brought the knife down to the edge of your jaw, leaving a large gash on your cheek. You were crying, your tears intermingling with blood. All he did was smile that creepy-ass smile and cut your other cheek the exact same way, making more blood pour out.

Spots swam before your eyes as he dragged you out another door that led to the outside. "Bonnie.......", you cried out, feebly. Mr.Afton looked at you with disgust and slammed your head against the asphalt ground. Everything became fuzzy. 'Why do I keep passing out here? Damn......', was your last thought before everything went black.