Chapter 17*

(Toy Bonnie's P.O.V.)
Mark flicked the light on and we saw Foxy in the corner, mumbling to himself.

"Foxy", Mark said and he looked up, his face covered in bandages and cuts. He sneered when he saw me.

"What do you want?" Mark put his hand on my shoulder and looked at foxy, his face stern but passive(as always) at the same time.

"Foxy, this is not the time. We need your help." Foxy scoffed.

"What, did Bonnie lose his precious plaything?" I growled and took a step foreward. Mark grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Foxy, this is not the time. We need your help to get into Fredbears Family Diner." I snapped my head around to look at him. "Afton took her there?!" Mark shook his head.

"Well.... no... they're at his house now..... but soon... something happens that takes her there. I don't know what exactly." It was quiet for a moment.

"Why don't we go now? We don't need foxy." Mark shook his head as Foxy yelled,

"hey!" Mark held up his hand.

"We need Foxy because that is not our restaurant. It will be almost impossible to get in unless we know how to pick locks. Foxy's hook is perfect for that and he already knows how to pick locks. You really think the workers would leave the Parts and Services room unlocked during the day? Or unlock it at night?" I thought on that for a moment.

"OK but we still need him to agree to come." We both just looked at him. He looked back, incredulous.

"Why should i? What can I gain from helping you, Toy Bonnie?" Balloon Boy interjected before I could say anything,

"Have you heard the phrase, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'? Because, I am assuming that you dislike Afton a lot more than you dislike us. If he succeeds, and your life will be a worse hell than it already is." Foxy thought about that, deliberately taking a moment longer than necessary.

"Well, if you put it that way, fine, I'll help. But don't expect that to last. We get in, out, and done. Then I can go back to hating you." I rolled my eyes and left the room. They both followed me as I made my way back to the show stage. I stomped on a button in the stage that called everyone to the stage, hoping that they would think to bring the older models. I felt the pull myself but I resisted it. The others came in, with their older counterparts trailing close behind them. Out of habit, Freddy and Chica drifted to their spots on the stage. I told them what I had found out and what we were going to do. There were a few gasps and confused noises. But they all agreed, although a few were disgruntled about being left out.

"Please watch the pizzeria while we're gone. Make sure Afton doesn't get in and watch out just in case (Y/N) returns to the pizzeria without us." They all nodded and drifted off, one by one. I turned to Foxy and Mark. Mark held his hands out to foxy and I. He took them and we dissapeared. There was darkness for a moment, then we reappeared in a dirty alleyway by a boarded up building. There was one unboarded door right in front of us. I looked at Mark, questioning. Mark nodded

"This is the place." I tried the door.

"Yep, locked. Foxy?" Foxy nodded, looking a little sick, and crouched by the door. He lifted his hook and carefully wiggled it into the lock. He jimmied it around for half a minute and it clicked. He pulled open the door like a doorman, bowing as he did so.

"After you." He laughed. I joined in, he was a funny dude for an asshole. Mark actually cracked a smile. I jokingly replied,

"Why thank you.", and entered the restaurant. We were laughing for a moment then I got serious once more. I crept along the hallways beyond the door we entered. I noticed a hallway that definitely was not part of the original building. I went down it and opened a door. The 2 beings inside looked at me as I entered.