Hanzo x Reader : Under The Weather

Fluff? I never do fluff! (Also sorry it's short)

Requested by : None

"Hanzo," you whined loudly from the cocoon of blankets you were nestled in. The door of your bedroom swung open and you heard footsteps approach the side of you bed, but you couldn't see who it was yet.

"What's wrong my love?" A large hand gently ran through your hair as Hanzo's face came into view. You whined again, quieter this time as you snuggled against the blankets. "Are you not feeling well?" He pressed the back of his hand against your forehead. A sigh escaped his lips as he pulled his hand away and knelt down so he was eye level with you.

"My whole body hurts and I feel like my insides are trying to come out of my mouth," you whimpered, pouting behind your wall of blankets. Hanzo rolled his eyes at your words.

"That was a very disgusting way of explaining how you felt," he sighed against and gently brushed his fingers through your hair. "What can I do to help?"

"Will you get me some water?" You gave him puppy dog eyes, even though you knew you didn't have to. He was already willing to do anything for you in your pitiful state. He nodded and left the room, leaving you to whine in your cocoon. You whimpered quietly as pain radiated through your body. You didn't want him to worry about you, so you only asked for the water even though you could feel aching through every inch of your body.

"Here you go," Hanzo spoke softly as he reappeared in your view. You didn't even hear his footsteps as he came back. Ninja training, you thought despite your foggy head. He held his hand out, as though trying to feed your something. Upon your confused look, he rolled his eyes. "Just open your mouth." He grumbled. You obliged and felt two small tablets drop onto your tongue before he raised the glass of water to your mouth. In two big gulps, the water and pills were gone.

"Now," he started, standing back to his feet. He shut off the lights to your bedroom and set the cup of water on your bedside table before turning back to you. "Rest."

"Stay with me," you whined, reaching out from under the blankets and making grabby hands at him. A light blush coated his cheeks as he stared down at you. You didn't need to ask twice. He was climbing into bed with you before you even had the chance to. With his arms around your waist and his nose buried into your hair, you found him falling asleep before you even got remotely tired.

"Stop overworking yourself," you whispered to him, despite him already being asleep. "I can't get sick every time you need a reason to stay in bed."