[Non-Romantic] Sombra x Reader : Sisters

Requested by : fourthwallbroke

When you first joined Talon, you weren't exactly looking for friends. You were mad at the world, mad at Overwatch and mad at everything that you had lost. It wasn't fair that those supposed 'heroes' stole your life away and then claimed to be 'protecting' you to get off Scot-free. They had slaughtered your family in the process of trying to eliminate an omnic threat. The omnics were never the threat, the humans were.

Reaper was a silent, somber type which made you like him the most at first. Widowmaker was simply a sarcastic bitch and that was not something you liked in a person so you tended to avoid her and Doomfist and Moira. You and Reaper would eat lunches together and spend time training together until one day, a new member joined the fight. Her name was Sombra.

At first, you didn't like her either. She seemed cocky, too self absorbed and too much of a prankster. It wasn't too long, however, until her personality started to rub off on you and you found yourself spending all your free time with her. She was your best friend and taught you a lot of computer related hacks to help her on missions. Not that she really needed the help.

"(Y/N)," Doomfist called out to you, causing you to turn on your heel to face him. You butted heads with him a lot and none of your conversations ever turned out to be nice.

"What's up?" You asked, trying to bite your tongue before any rude comment could slip out.

"I heard from Widowmaker that you have a thing for Reaper," he smirked widely, knowing that the comment would set you off. Your cheeks flushed crimson as you stared him down, narrowing your eyes.

"Don't you dare tell him," you hissed lowly. "We aren't high school kids Akande." You didn't often refer to people around the base as their real names unless they severely pissed you off and oh boy had he just done that.

"Or what?" He scoffed. "You'll hurt me? I highly doubt that." Flustered, you clenched your hands at your sides.

"What do you want to not tell him?" You conceded. You didn't want Reaper to know how you felt about him at any cost.

"You do all of our laundry for two months and I'll let you off the hook," he smirked wider as your face fell. The Talon members were very careless with their clothing and blood was near impossible to get out. You didn't want that responsibility for a week let alone two months.

With a sigh, you relented and gave in, agreeing to do it in return for his silence.

Later that night, you and Sombra were watching a movie in your room when she caught on to your flustered and frustrated mood.

"What's got you down?" She asked suddenly, stuffing her mouth with another handful of popcorn.

"Akande is blackmailing me," you sighed heavily, crushing a piece of popcorn between your fingers.

"Blackmailing you? Over what? We're all criminals here," she laughed softly, leaning back into the couch. You could tell she was trying to lighten the mood but it wasn't working.

"He and Amelia know that I like Gabriel," you explained. "So they want me to do all of Talon's laundry for two months in return for their silence."

Sombra didn't say anything in response, not sure how to comfort you. She knew you liked Reaper, hell everyone probably did but the man himself, but hearing that you were getting blackmailed ticked her off more than she could explain. You were her best friend and nobody got to fuck with you but her.

Later that night after you had fallen asleep on your couch watching movies, Sombra slipped from your room without a sound. She found her way to Doomfist and Widowmaker who were playing poker between themselves. A devilish smirk crawled onto her face as she approached them.

"So I hear you're trying to blackmail mí hermana, yeah?" She tried to keep calm as she took a seat at the table with them. They both seemed slightly unnerved by her presence but tried to play tough.

"What's it to you?" Amelia spat, focusing her eyes on her cards.

"Well you see, nobody fucks with (Y/N) as long as I'm around. Just to remind you of this, I found some interesting things you might not want to come out to the public," Sombra began rambling off things about each occupant of the table that made them sweat bullets. No, not illegal things considering you really all were criminals, but embarrassing secrets that no one was ever supposed to know about.

By the end of the conversation, Amelia looked like she was going to spill the contents of her stomach on the table and Akande was sweating, his cheeks flushed red.

"Now you two jackasses better leave (Y/N) alone unless you want people finding all of this out," Sombra hissed lowly, standing from the table and pausing before she walked away. "Because no one fucks with my sister."

Ahh sorry if this wasn't very good >~< I tried my best!