[Preference] His Favorite Thing About You

I chose this pic cause I thought it was fuckin' cute as hell.  

Requested by: None

Genji

If you were to ask the masked ninja what his favorite thing about you was, he would probably struggle to find an answer. After making an extensive list of things he loved, he managed to narrow it down to one quality.

Your smile.

Even on a bad day, after the team had been beaten down over and over again on a mission, whenever you smiled it took it all away. It was a light into any room and it always made his heart flutter, no matter how many times he had seen it. It was the first thing he noticed about you when you joined the Overwatch team. You had such a bubbly, lighthearted personality and that smile always seemed to be plastered to your face so genuinely that he couldn't help but fall in love with it.

After a while of seeing you around the base, that smile glued on, he decided to make it his mission to make sure that smile never faltered. Whenever he saw that you were down, he would be by your side to make you laugh just to see that smile return to your lips, right where it should be. That was part of the reason you had fallen in love with him.

Hanzo

Hanzo knew the answer to this question like the back of his hand. His favorite thing about you, without a doubt, was your ability to be so non judgmental and understanding. After he had attempted to murder his brother, Hanzo was constantly wracked with guilt for his actions. He saw himself as a heartless monster and he assumed everyone else saw him the same way.

That was, until he met you. He had always longed for understanding, longed to be saw as the person he truly was and not as the monster the council of elders at the Shimada castle made him to be. When you came into his life, you didn't avoid him and you didn't treat him like he was the enemy within your own team. You cared for him and asked how his day was going even though he gave you short answers every single time.

You went out of your way to understand who he truly was underneath of his rough exterior and, somehow, you had found a way to heal the broken man who laid beneath it.

Junkrat

The thing Jamison loved above all else about you was your nose. Weird right? He loved it because he said it was "just about tha cutest little thing I ever laid my eyes upon." Whenever you entered a room he would go out of his way just to tap your nose, or 'boop it' as he called it.

He would do it when you two were enjoying some quality time together. In the middle of a movie or tv show he would just reach over and tap your nose. It was a rather affection action in his eyes, where as the rest of the team just thought he was even more insane than they had originally inferred. You, personally, found it endearing because never had anyone gone so far out of their way just to prove that they loved a single feature of yours.

It wasn't a problem until he began tapping your nose on the battlefield in the middle of missions. He would stand on one of his mine and launch himself up onto a rooftop just so he could 'boop' your nose, and then he would be on his merry way of exploding things.

It was at this point that Soldier 76 gave him a very significant ultimatum; stop tapping your nose on missions, or he would see to it himself that your nose was cut off. You weren't very fond of this incentive, but it seemed to do the job of keeping the pyromaniac away from your nose when you were out on missions together.

Lucio

Your ability to listen. He adored this more than he could ever explain.

Because Lucio was an avid lover of music, it was a very large part of his life and his powers in the Overwatch team. To him, it was a way to discover a persons emotions and really pick apart what they were feeling. He was always showing you new songs he had heard on the radio and even a few singles he planned on debuting himself. It made him ecstatic that you were always willing to hear him out, even on some songs he wasn't too fond of.