I stood put before leaning down and grabbing my portable charger, "I'm still going, I'll see you later." I waved and then walked out of my dorm.

I quickly skipped down the hallway and to the elevator just to run the rest of the way. Out of breath and already sweaty I saw my girlfriend with a group of her friends. Then suddenly more faces became familiar when I saw my friends as well.

"I said just wait she'll be here-"

"Uh hi? What's going on here?" I chuckled as I looked around the dark park blocks.

"See, I told you." Y/N huffed and turned to me with a smile, "Hi, baby." She greeted me with a kiss which never failed to have my heart pound.

"Hi." I smiled softly and Dinah crosses her arms.

"So, what are we doing?" I questioned when I noticed Austin sliding some large glow stick out of his bag.

"You're not gonna like... sacrifice my body out here, are you?" I lightly laughed and they shook their heads with amused smiles.

"No, we're gonna be doing a little game we like to do during the summer. Y/N came up with it."

"Two leaders and one glow stick... one of us will be sitting out- sorry, and will hide this one glow stick somewhere on campus." Austin passed the glow stick to Y/N.

"We stay and when they come back the two leaders get to choose the people on their teams- no fighting about it! And one hint is given and whoever finds the glow stick first and returns it, wins. Simple."

"Who's the leaders?" I asked and Dinah followed up.

"Who's gonna sit out?"

"Normani and I are the leaders, and we... will find that out in a second." My girlfriend smirked and pulled out a pillowcase.

I could see it was filled with something and we all huddled around to see. I could hear the crickets chirping and the dimming park lights humming. I looked up at Y/N's features as she giggled while she put her hand inside the black pillowcase. She brought out a slip of paper and humbly read out the name, "Austin." She chuckled and he quickly smacked his lips.

"What? No, run that back, pull another one." He frowned causing the group to laugh and Y/N pulled another one.

Willow muffled her laughter as Y/N read it out again, "Austin."

"What?!" He gasped and I laughed deeply as he crossed his arms.

"One more time."

"Come on, it's chance buddy, you gotta play by the rules." Y/N laughed and I admired how cute she looked underneath the stars.

"Fuck, fine." He grumbled and grabbed the bright glow stick.

"I'll be back, close your eyes."

"Dude just-"

"I said close them!" He yelped and we all covered our eyes with laughter.

Suddenly we heard his footsteps quickly speed away causing us to uncover our eyes just to see him running straight into the direction of the library.

"If he hides it in the library I'm never going to let him play again." Willow chuckled and Y/N pulled me in with a smile gracing her lips.

"I want you on my team." She smirked and I hummed as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah? Then make it happen." I patted her stomach before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Why can't we just start up the teams?" Dinah sighed out heavily and Normani raised her hands.