Home again...?

We stood in the corridore silently. "What was all that about?" My dad asked. "You mean, you dont know?" I asked hopefully. "No We have no idea" I let out a sigh of relief, it should be me telling my dad my news, not some blonde bimbo. "Dad.... Im going out with Sheamus" I said searching his eyes for any emotion. To my utter suprise, his face split into a huge grin. He picked me up by the waist and spun me around. "Im so happy you have found someone. Hey, I even like this guy" Randy said and kissed the top of my head. He put me down and shook Sheamus' hand. "Just take care of her" my father said. Sheamus was in utter suprise and just kept nodding his head. I laughed and felt happy, my father liked my boyfriend and I loved them both. Randy left and it was just me and Sheamus left in the corridore. He Picked me up lie my father had done and spun me round while kissing me. I giggled uncharatiristicly and squeeled to be let down. We gather everything up and got in a rental car. We headed back to our shared hotel room and settled in for the night.

I didnt remember falling asleep, but i woke up with my head on Sheamus' bare chest. I smiled to myself as I looked up at the sleeping figure next to me. I knew Sheamus would never hurt me or give up. He was strong, not just physicaly but emotionaly too. I knew, I could feel it, Punk was going to try and split us up.... We would just have to work through that. I felt a movement next to me and a light kiss on my forehead. I turned, "Youre awake?" I said quietly. He chuckled, "well I dont know, this seems like a dream to me" He murmered. I laughed lightly and hugged him tightly. Soon we both got up to get ready. Today we were both headed back to England. We were going to anounce our relationship in my home town, of Newcastle. We were going to have lots of Question and Answer session in england as well as house shows. The plane left early so we had to be quick. I grabbed a pair of black leggins with buttons down one leg, paired it with my over sized "Kick Ass" hoody and a pair of ruby red heels.... as always. I scrapped my hair into a tight ponytail and applied little makeup. I sat with my iphone on twitter while Sheamus was getting ready, when I heard a light but frantic know on the door. I barely had time to get to it when it swung open and AJ flew in. "Aurora!!!!!" She screemed and by the looks of it she had been crying. I held her at arms length until she calmed down. By this time  Sheamus had come out to see what the problem was. "Rumers are going around..... they are calling you names.... " Thats all she said before another fit of tears came. I sat on the bed with her in my arms. Our flight was leaving in under an hour and AJ was still upset. "Ok... I was walking towards the hotel with DX, because they had a plan to run by you when I heard someone say your name. I looked around because I thought you were there but I just caught the end of someones conversation instead. They were saying how quickly you moved on from Punk... and how you are trying to go out with as many superstars as possible and... and that me and you had some  kind of game plan...." AJ said quietly. "Im sorry, I flipped and attacked them and Hunter had to pick me up..." I swallowed her into another hug and sniggered. "hey AJ, lets give them something to think about... Tag Team parteners.... AA or Double A.... Lets see them talk about that" I said. I wasnt worried what people said but i wanted AJ to be happy. SO before we left for the plane, I phone McMahon to let him know there was a new diva tag team...