The flight

The Queue for the plane was extremely long, so it gave me, my uncle and god father a chance to learn about each other. "OK, I need to know you before we rush to America and leave my life behind" I bounced up and down, they didn't need to know that I had nothing to miss. "Well, where to start?  I met your mother when she was born that's it really" Randy replied with a smirk. I gave a nervous laugh. "I knew your uncle from wrestle camp, and as for your dad, we went to the same school and before your grandparents came to England, I was devastated and so they made me your god-father, but obviously I couldn't move here for my career" John said. Now it was my turn."Well, I'm 19 and I have loved WWE since I can remember and now im here with you and hopefully going to change my life" They both hugged me and said that they wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt me. It meant a lot to me, knowing that I had someone there who cared enough to protect me but still give me the opportunity of a life time.

We bored the plane direct to America, where we would stay in a hotel close to the arena that would hold the next matches, close to Mr McMahon. I sat between Randy and John and we talked about lots of random things. Suddenly John came out and said "Aurora we want to train you and make you the best Diva there has ever been." I was startled and looked up to him and laughed," I have waited my whole life for this, do you think I wouldn't have already started training yet? I trained for hours a week in a group called WrestlersAreOK" "Wow i didn't see that coming" Randy said gob smacked. 

I drifted in and out of sleep for what seemed like ages. I woke up but i didn't open my eyes, i could hear John and Randy talking over my head.My head was rested on Randy's shoulder but he didn't seem to mind. "John, i don't want her to be messed around" Randy said. "She wont" he replied. "Have you seen her, she's a girl, i don't want any of the guys messing with her, ok?" "Sure you got it Randell" "You better have it you git" Randy said.  I open my eyes as i sensed the conversation had ended. "how long is left?" i asked. "We are about to land actually" John said. "Good i hate flying" I muttered.

They left the airport and got into a black car, with three seats in the back. "When we travel in the cars, all the superstars and divas are meant to go in threes. Some unwritten rule" John said to me. The driver turned around and asked where we were going, to which Randy replied the name of some American stadium. 

"We will introduce you to most people today, dont be nervous" John said and the car pulled away.