I think..... this is it

I walked back into the changing room I shared with AJ. She jumped up at me and tackled me to the floor. "When you left here i had no idea what you were going to say!" She screemed in happiness. "You deserve to be happy, and by the way you look at each other, I think this is it..." She said and I froze. "This is it...?" I repeated, confused at the statement. AJ pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. "Aurora I think he is the one you will last with. You love him and I know he loves you too. This is it.... He is the one. I can feel it. " I smiled when AJ stopped. "I sure hope so". I had been with Punk and not quite with Christian but Sheamus was different. He was always there to make me smile, to make me feel safe, to love me. I sighed in content and took out my second dress. The dress was short and tight fitting. It was covered in ruby colored sequins and shinned in the light. It matched my red laboutin shoes perfectly and my new red ruby ring, I had to buy myself. I stood infront of the mirror and smiled at AJ.. The match had been changed that morning. Now every diva in the whole WWE could take part if they wanted to, from beth phoenix, to the funkadactyles, vickii gurerro or rosa mendez. It was going to be the last diva in the ring winner. The thing was they were going to have it named Pampered Punishment. This meant all the Divas had to wear nice dresses and look as perfect as possable. They were alowed heels, until they stepped in the ring, by then they would be under the ring. I had helped pick out AJ's dress the weekend before. The thing was I was told early, because i would only be watching. AJ's dress was short and floaty. It was a cream colour with a pale mint sache around the waist. It was nothing like AJ, infact it was rather girly and cute. She borrowed my pale green high heels and I curled her hair. I took off the thin silver chain off from around my wrist and clasped it onto her arm, "for good luck" I whispered and hugged her tighter still. We walked out of the changing room holding hands, our friendship unbreakable. My music began to play and I walked out. My lips were bright red to match my dress and I smiled brightly. For the second time that night I was sat at the commentary table and was handed a head set. "So Aurora your going to analyse all the contestants outfits, is that right?" Jerry  said and i replied with a simple yes. The first song began to play and Beth Phoenix walked out. She wore a black dress that was tight on the top and had a tulip style skirt. Very plain and not very flattering. "Well Jerry, this hasnt had much thought at all. Its not flattering, nor interesting and there are no accesories, she is only wearing black punps" I said and waited for Beth to climb into the right. Jerry laughed at my comment and wrote it down. Next song was Alicia Fox. Her outfit was a little better although.... not good. She wore a black mini dress. Long sleeves, high neck, no colour or glitter. Then she had a pair of hideous fur boots on her feet. I burst out laughing, "Serious bro, fur boots and a high top dress. Right ok" I said and continued to laugh.  Booker, Jerry and Michael both joined in my laughter. Next was AJ and I clapped. "I helped pick this dress, so of course i like it" I beamed. Kelly Kelly came walking out and I was in utter shock, I didnt say a word. She had a black dress on, high neck, long sleeves, knee length. Not Kelly at all, with plain black flat shoes. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and was lank and dull. She wore little make up and she looked shocking. I didnt say a thing, she looked like she was trying to prove something to herself, but no one else knew what she was trying to do.  She looked me straight in the eyes and I couldnt help but feel guilty. I had done nothing wrong, yet this all felt like my fault. I sighed and waited for the next person. Next came Natalya, Kaitlyn, Eve, Rosa mendez, Maryse and one of the funkadactlys.

By now everyone was in the ring, with no shoes on. The bell rang and everyone split up. It was clear that most people were trying to get both Kelly Kelly and Beth out. Perhaps because no on eliked either of them anymore. With the help of Natalya, AJ got Kelly Kelly out. She was the first one out and she looked upset, like this was the tip of the iceburg, that was going to push her over the edge. She sat down and waited for the match to end. I continued to coment and have a laugh with the guys. A small part of me didnt want AJ to win, because I wouldnt want to face her, when the time came to it. It was getting more serious now. Beth had been eliminated because of Eve, Kaitlyn and Maryse.  AJ got Rosa out and the funkadactly whos name i learned was hannah. Now it was just Maryse, Eve, Natalya, Kaitlyn and AJ. AJ took on Kaitlyn on and then the other three fought. I was watching silently and holding my breath. I watched in utter suprise when Eve broke away from the maryse and natalya. Before i could warn AJ, Eve pushed both her and Kaitlyn over the rope. AJ landed ontop of Kaitlyn and was relativly in harmed, although very angry. She got up and walked over to me and sat by my feet to watch the rest of the match. When Eve turned around, she did not expect both Maryse and Natalya to grab her. Maryse had her legs and Natalya had her arms, they flung her over top rope, and she landed with a slam onto the cold floor. Me and AJ laughed out when we saw this. Now Marsye and Natalya went head to head. Blonde vs blonde. I smiled as Natalya picked up MArsye and basiclly dropped her out of the ring. I was good friends with Natalya, but not close enough to be worried to fight. I got in the ring and hugged her and congradulated her on her victory. Even AJ came and said well done. The three of us walked back to the changing room happy and great friends.