The Beginning

I woke up shattered to the sound of the typical English rain on my window. I stayed up all night to watch my favourite superstars on Monday night raw. I could hear voices from downstairs but I just assumed it was my mother and father talking like usual.

My life was a pretty standard one, very normal. I had been to school and college and had been looking for the next step. I applied to university's, but I wasn't fooling anyone. I was never the academic type. I preferred sports and being active. I was average, at pretty much everything. I didn't excel at anything. I spent many months trying new thinks, dancing, singing, judo... the only one I stuck with was my wresting. 

My friends all knew what they were doing in life, where they wanted to go. Some had houses of their own, yet I was stuck here, walking my neighbours dogs on the weekend and going grocery shopping with my mum.

 I quickly got ready and brushed my long blonde hair into soft waves.  I put on my blue skinny jeans and black tank top and headed downstairs. I didn't have much planned for today again, so grabbed my slippers from the bathroom.

I opened the kitchen door and nearly fell over. Randy Orton and John Cena were sat talking to my mum. I cleared my throat to let them now I was there and all three looked up and smiled. I couldn't say anything, I just stuttered. "Hello, Aurora" Randy said and smiled. "What?" I asked bashfully. "Aurora, mind your manners" My mum said as if these two men were just any two men from the street. "Randy Fricken Orton and John Cena are sat in my kitchen, do you really think I care about manners at this moment?" I asked, manicly. "Ok calm it chick, you were right lee, she is crazy" Cena said to my mum. "You know each other?" I asked. "Honey, Randy is my brother and John is your god-father."

 That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

I woke up and couldn't remember how I was in the sitting room, but then I began to remember and started laughing to myself. "Aurora, we want to take you to WWE, in america, we have heard that you may have potential" Randy replied. "And you don't need to be afraid, you have the two most feared superstars to protect you." Cena added. "Go and pack Aurora" and that was all I needed to go and grab my suit case and fill it with everything I could, without even looking at my mum.

"Mum, how come you didnt tell me" i asked my mother as I dragged a heavy suitcase down the stairs. "You were never going to see them until you were 18 anyway and wrestling travels down the blood line, I wanted you to have a life so you could choose wrestling, instead if it choosing you." I was 19 now and I had wanted to leave home the day I turned 16, but never found the right time or place. And with that I left in a taxi to the airport with non other than Randy and John. I was about to start my own adventure.