A meal for a star

We got to the Italian, i was in a car with AJ,Kelly, Randy and John. We went inside and were placed on a table big enough for us all to sit. Unfortunatly i was at the head of the table and i knew already that i was going to get a lot of attention, not that its always bad mind you. We ordered drinks and i had a Coke, i didnt really drink, it felt wrong after the one time i got totally smashed and that didnt turn out too grand. My uncle stood up "i would like to propose a toast, to my wonderfull niece, Awe. Congratulations on your triumphant first win on your first ever match" With that everyone clinked glasses together and said "To Awe". It felt really good to have friends so loyal. John then stood up with a bag in his hands. "This is from everyone at this table, we all chipped together as we decided you deserved a treat after your win" and he handed the bag to me. "Oh guys you really didnt have to..." i said before they all yelled at the same time "OPEN IT". I did and a shoe box came into view, I opened the box and there before me was a beautiful ruby red and glittery pair of high heels, Laboutin High heels. I began to cry, i never thought i would ever get laboutins. "Oh my god guys, this is .... Oh thank you soo much" I was speachless. These guys obviously knew i lover my shoes. "Kelly and AJ picked them and zack told us you loved red things and Punk said you like shiney things" Said Randy. I got up and hugged everyone in turn. I put them on and gave everyone a spin in them. They fitted perfectly. "How did you know my size?" i asked out of curiosity, "I sneeked a little peek and the many shoes you have  and told these guys the size that they were, when we shared a room" Punk said and i laughed. "Thanx".

My Pizza came, but i still couldnt eat alot of it, but i managed about half of it. "If your not eating that, Awe, can i have it please?" Paul asked. "Of course, Kelly, can you pass it to him please?" i replied and smiled. We finished the lovely meal and we piled back into the cars. I had to drive back because there was only three of us that didnt drink alcohol tonight: Me, Punk and Wade. We all met back up outside the hotel and we all had a laugh. I loved my shoes and i still had them on, "How can you drive in them?" asked Zack, "How can you do anything in them, lass?" Asked Sheamus. I laughed "I have worn them since i was like 16, you just get used to them i guess" Which was backed up by Kelly and AJ laughed, she hated heels. We were all saying good night to each other when we heard a bunch of laughter. Standing a few meters away was Cody, Alberto del Rio, Micheal Cole, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. Apparently they had all had a lovely night out too. We all stopped and looked at them, "Aww, isnt this all nice and cosy" Cody sang and laughed. Everyone behind him laughed to. I stood forward, "What is your problem? What have i done to you? You think you can just wind me up and it will be fine? GO AWAY" I screeched, i didnt want anyone to spoil me day, it had been the best i could remember. Kelly pulled me back and all the guys stood infront of us. They were trying to protect me , which was very nice of them. "You should keep that one locked up, she could land herself in trouble" Cody said. Randy lept forward to attack, but Sheamus and Paul managed to stop him. "Why dont you leave us alone and everyone can continue as they were, ok?" Booker said, as he was the most logical out of all the guys. "Keep an eye on her, because when you dont, you never know what might happen." Cody said followed by the cheering of what seemed like a highly intoxicated Jack Swagger and Dolph. The people inside must have heard the commotion because Shawn Micheals and Triple H ran out to find out what was wrong. "We were just leaving" Alberto said and pulled on cody's arm. They left leaving us behind. I collapsed onto the floor and put my head in my hands. If he does anything to these guys with me i will kill him. Voices were echoing round my head telling me i should attack him, make him feel the pain that i want to put on him, make him cower in the pain. The voices were growing louder and didnt know what to do, i truelly didnt want to attack but at the minute thats the only thing my brain was thinking. I felt arms pull me up and i whirled around, Triple H had is hands on me trying to help me up but i didnt think about that, i looked to Randy and i whispered "I can hear them" the voices were getting more and more persistant. Zack came over to me but i swung away from him. "Leave her alone it the IED, dont go near her" I heard my uncle say. I needed to do somethink before i actually listened to the voices erging me to attack. Then as sunddenly as they started they dissappeared. "AHHH" i screemed, i hated this, "I didnt hurt anyone did i?" I asked as i looked around. Everyone shook thier heads. "Im so sorry, im so so sorry" I said weakly. They all understood and all hugged me saying no damage was done. I said good night to everyone and made my way to the room with Punk, "Your hot when your angry" he said in the room, "What?" i turned on the spot, but he was pretending to be asleep. I set the alarm for 5 oclock tomorrow, we were flying to California for the next matches.