An Enterance Like None Other

AJ guided me to the graphics team to sort out my entrance. I wanted a song that i felt was me so i settled for a song like this

"Everything changes when you see her face

beauty that is outstanding should really be feared

no matter how hard you try

her presence will always be felt"

The words were set to a very rock base and it was filled with energy. I wanted my movie to be classy and not at all slutty. I had done some filming in the ring only minutes before and they were now on the big screen with a black and white haze. There was black thorns circling the screen and then an image of me in my new outfit, stood tall and elegant on the screen. I was so excited, i had my introduction to the whole WWE universe in only hours time. I was already ready so know i just had to wait.

2 hours later...

I was stood behind the wall separating the backstage from the ring and arena. My uncle and god-father were stood in the ring explaining about me and of course me outstanding talent for the sport. With that, i heard my music started up and i walked out. I was completely shocked when i heard all the cheering and the shouting of AWE, i adopted that name as it was better that Aurora, i wanted everyone to call me Awe. "All the way from Newcastle, England, weighing in at 89, Princess AWE" Randy announced. I made my way to the ring and jumped up, i jumped again onto the top rope and flipped off.  John just looked at me, he clearly didn't realise i was telling the truth about being good at the sport. I grabbed the mic from John and began "Hello AMERICA" i had to pause for the cheer. "I hope you welcome me into the WWE universe and i hope i can entertain you" With that the cheering became so loud that i could say anymore. Me, Randy and John all walked up the ramp, hand in hand, to the backstage.