Your Choice

"pre-note, If people could comment on this chapter to say who they prefer aurora to be with- vote SHEAMUS or vote- CM PUNK below please... THANK YOU*

I had been backstage a mere 5 minutes when a familiar voice filled my ears "hello gorgeous lass" he said in his strong irish accent. I closed my eyes to his voice and smiled. "Hi you" I said and swung my arms around his neck. "Ready for your match then?" I asked as i looked up to him. "Aye course i am" he said i squeezed me in a hug... literaly rib breaking. I gasped and doubled over as he let go. "Whats wrong? Aurora?" Sheamus said in a paniced voice. Before i managed to say a word Punk came around the corner. He stood, not close, and said "Daniel kicked her in the rib when he went to the ring. I think he broke it from her reaction. Also that was her week rib, from training a while ago." he said in a low, caring voice. "You need her checked over" He said finally and wondered off in search of his changing room. Sheamus looked me in the eye and looked guilty. "im sorry i didnt watch... It was AJs match not yours, i went to get changed" It struck me that he took the blame for my pain, but as i tried to comfort him another shot of pain flashed through my ribs.

4 hours and plenty of guests later, I was still sat in the doctors room with Uncle John. Sheamus left for his match then went to the hotel room as he got thrashed by big show. My father had visited but had went home to see his daughter and AJ had a morning flight to texis to hold a interview. John sat trying to joke on while i just sat, no longer in pain. Anouther hour passed before the doctor came back and confirmed a fracture to my lower rib. All i would need was strapping up for 4 days... Funny when we all had a week off. I planned to... Well i didnt have any plans. "What are you doing john? For this week holiday, i mean?" I asked intreged. He looked miserable, "Nothing, I have no plans, no one to see, no where to go. Your dad, Sheamus, Punk... nearly everyone has family to go back to. Me? im gunna find a nice hotel with a pool, i guess" he said looking down. I smiled having a great idea. "JOHN" I yelled. He shot up, standing as he thought i was in pain again. "We should have a holiday together, it would be nice to spend time with you, if you dont mind?" He smiled and laughed, "That sounds great Aurora, I would love that. Let me make a few calls and i will see what i can do.

I had packed my hotel room up (with the help of sheamus lifting everything) and i had just finished my goodbyes to him and AJ. I sat in the main reception and waited for John. He came down the hall with a huge grin on his face. "OK, one week booked into the Star De Learon hotel in the hottest state in all America... Arizona here we come". He grabbed my suitcase and we jumped into the taxi.

After hours of traveling we finally booked into the 5* hotel, with shinny surfaces everywhere and gold door handles on every room. We decided to share a double room, for the company. It wasnt long before we both went to sleep after a long day... not to mention the week we had planned.