Sheamus

I phoned AJ letting her know i would meet her at the house show, instead of sharing a ride. We also agreed to talk about the magazine coverage in person. Me and Sheamus grabbed a cab and arrived at the arena. His match was before the number one contenders match so I had to be ready. I dashed to the girls changing room carrying three bags. My two dresses, my heels and my belt. Inside the changing room AJ was busy unplaiting her hair. Her eyes looked swollen and as she saw me in the mirror she hugged me fiercly. "Why is it the one time we go drinking the paps are there?" She asked in a stream of tears. "AJ, listen, im going to sort this out, dont worry, it will be fine!" I said calmly. She nodded her head slowly and went back infront of the mirror. I picked up the lipsy bag that Sheamus had given me and found a note on the top "Awe, I know you have a lot on your plate, but if there is room in your heart for a guy like me, say ' I will' when your on commentary. Love your dearest Sheamus xxx" I gasped and dropped the note. I liked Sheamus, infact I had grown feeling for him that I was getting confused about. AJ picked up the note a read without saying a word. "How do you feel about him?" She asked simply and shortly. "I...I...I..." i stuttered. "Does he make you happy? Can you talk to him easily? Awe, I have seen the way you look at him, there is a spark, yes?" She said, her eyes now clear of tears. And as if the news just sunk in I cramed AJ into a hug. "I know my answer" I said beaming from ear to ear.  I picked up the dress from the bench and flung it on. It was more beautiful than any of the other dresses sheamus had ever given me. It was a midnight blue colour and it was strapless. It came in night at the waist, then in a thin lace material the dress went long at the back and short at the front. The neckline had beads, jems and jewals. I had my black shinney shoes and I brushed my hair. I wanted to die the black bits blue but that would mean having to go fully blonde for two weeks, which meant looking like Kelly Kelly. Kelly hadnt been herself since the incodent with Christian, her hair wasnt shinney, she wore no make up and she had hardely any show/air time. I left AJ behind and went to the entrance. I waited and then my music began to play. I walked out and high fived many fans. I had my belt perched on my shoulder and I sat down next to Booker T and Jerry LAwler. I smiled and accepted the headset off Booker. "You seem so snug with Sheamus, as of late, is there anything going on?" Jerry asked and I smiled back, "All Im saying is, watch this space" I said and laughed. Sheamus was introduced and so was his opponent, the Miz. Mike was my friend but of course i was cheering for Sheamus. I pointed out moves and tactics from both opponents and discussed them with the comentry table. The match came to a quick finish with Sheamus knocking out the miz with a simple clothes line. As sheamus was handed back his belt, I stood up with the mic. "Today I was asked a very important Question, from someone very dear to me." I began, "And at first I was shocked, but when I began to think about it, there was only ever going to be one answer. I WILL!" I said and looked over at Sheamus. Although Sheamus was no longer in the ring. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you" he whispered into my ear. Everyone from Booker T to the whole Audience was confused, but the only thing that mattered was that, me and Sheamus understood what I had said. I was so happy as I walked out with Sheamus. "I need to change for the number one contender match" I said and walked away from him backwards smiling, as I head for the changing room once again.