It wasnt meant to be like this

I got changed into a thick hoodie and black jeans and a plain pair of low heels. Kelly had went to catering to get food, so i sat on the bench in our changing room, knees tucked against my stomache. AJ wasnt hre tonight and i felt horrible. Tears rolled down my cheeks and i didnt bother to hide them. I heard the door creek and i looked up. The door had just closed and Punk stood above me. He didnt say anything, he just sat next to me and engolfed me in a hug. "Shh, everything is going to be ok" he whispered into my ear. I really didnt feel ok and i just hoped he was right. "Let it all out" he said while rubbing soothing circles on my back. My tears slowly came to a stop and i looked up into Punks eyes. "Sorry" I muttered, "You dont need to say sorry, im hear if you ever need a shoulder to cry on" he said and smiled. "Thanx punk" I said clearing my throut. "Awe I just wanted to let you know that...." he never finished because Kelly walked in and told us that our car was waiting for us. Kelly winked at me and i giggled, although we were both orange i knew what she was trying to get at. Me, Kelly and Punk shared the car back to the hotel where i fell asleep before the other guys got to the room.

1 WEEK LATER.

I had a busy week, i had one match, against Natalya and i won, only just though. I had a severly sprained leg and was told that i had to sit out for 1 week. I had flown to Florida for the next show and i shared a room with Kelly and AJ, but tonight was the night of the big truth or dare PJ party.  It wasgoing to be in our room so we phone room sevice to bring 6 pizzas and lots of drinks for 7 oclock. & oclock came and we were greeting the people who had been invited. Alot of people came, including my Uncle and god-father, so i hoped that they would let me get on with it. We had a spinner in the middle of the floor and everyone in ring around it. There was me, Kelly, AJ, Eve, Randy, John,Punk,  Miz, Zack, Sheamus, Wade, Christian, Shawn and Triple H. Some one had to push the spinner, whoi ever it landed on had to pick a name out of the hat of the opposite sex, then that other person had to pick the dare for the first person. We all had PJs on, the guys all had shorts and no top where as us girls had shorts and vest tops on.Christian spun it first and it landed on Dare. He picked a name and got Eve. "I dare you to passionatly kiss, Kelly" and with that she got up and kissed kelly. We all laughed and christain went red as he didnt think she would do it. Zack was next to spin and it landed on Dare again. He then picked me out of the hat. "I dare you to make Punk red in the face by only using your tongue" I laughed and went over top punk, "sorry" I grinned at him and trailed my tongue down his chest to his 6 pack stomache. He moaned and turned as red as a tomato. I giggled but Randy didnt look to pleased. I just ignored him, this was my idea for the party and i was going to have fun. My turn to spin and it landed on Truth, i also got Wade from the hat. I turned to him and said "If you could hook up with two people in here who would it be?". He paused for a minute and said "You and Kelly" I was a bit struck as i thought it would be Eve and Kelly. Kelly spun and it also landed on truth. She got Punk and then an evil smile crossed her face, "How do you feel about Awe?" she asked and i knew what she was thinking. I looked down and he said "I like here, I like her alot" I smiled at him and continued. i had this funny feeling that Eve like my uncle Randy and i really wanted to prove it. I whispered to Kelly that if she gets Eve to ask that. Many dares went across where i had to kiss people, I had to kiss Zack, Kelly, and Christian. It was a really good night but at 3 in the morning everyone went to sleep on the floor of our room. "Kelly, we should do something everyweek. Like singing and dancing and dares and cooking and stuff..." I said before i nodded off to sleep not knowing who i was next to.