Justice

As i was sat slumped against the wall, i remembered the fact that i had a match. During the week off i hadnt trained one minute and i could feel the impact now. I stood, shakey legged and slowly made my way to the female changing room. I stood alone, in a desolate room, all pegs were empty, my lone bag sat by itself on the bench. I quickly changed into my black outfit and checked my phone... tonnes of messages from friends saying they wernt there tonight. AJ, DX, Randy, John.. I sighed but held my head high.

After finishing my makeup and hair, I picked up my title belt and headed for the entrance. My match was against Alica Fox and a small part of me was confident. I had beaten her many times before, she was weak compared to me, so i felt good about the match. As i walked through the corridores i noticed they were scarily empty... no one was stood around talking like usual, no one sat on their phones and no one was waiting for me as i went through the final door. I waited, while I watched Fandango was pinned by Santino. I laughed as him and summer ray waddled off... the fakeness of that girl annoyed me beyond anything. I felt a tap on my shoulder and as i whirled round I was grabbed into a crushing hug. I leant my head against the warm body and smelt the hoody that i rested on. I smiled as i heard Punk say "I heard about Sheamus, hope youre ok" I stifffeld a nod and kissed his cheek. "thank you" I whispered. As I turned to the door for my  entrence music Punk uttered one last sentence "Be aware, theres a reason not many of us are here tonight" I didnt even have time to think about what he meant before I was forced to make my entry to the WWE world.

I stood tall and proud in the ring and handed my belt to the ref, I waited patiently forAlica to make her own entry and prance her way down to the ring. I didnt even have the patience to give her a smile before the bell rang, signaling the start. Slaps were exchanged, then kicks and finally i had dragged her to the corner of the ring where i ran, full pace, and slammed her between my body and the corner guards. She slumped down and I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the middle. I tried to pin her but she lifted up at 2. I grabbed her ankle and forced her to the side of the ring again. I puished her body against the ropes and slammed my whole weight into her, she fell down and I went in for the pin agan. I was closer this time, she barely made it up, so I knew it was about time for me to put a lock on her. I grabbed her arm and her leg and tried a move i had made weeks ago. I called it the spellbinder, as she writhed in pain I didnt listen to my surronding, I blocked everything out, until I felt a blow to my head. I let go of alica and looked up to see three men towering over me. Not on of them looked familiar, but they were all dressed similarly in black cargo pants and black tops. I gasped as i recovered from the blow and stood up. I took a small step forward, towards what i assumed the main guy, his hair shorted nd lighter than the others. He grabbed my wrist before I could move and I could here the audience booing and hissing. "Justice" the man behind hm whispered and he began to twist my arm. I pulled and only made it worse for myself. I lashed out and i couldnt control my anger yet again, however this time it wasnt enough. Against three men all at least double my size, i wasnt able to withstand all of them. I slapped the first and started to punch another, but as my anger seeped out of me I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

I was high up. That was the last thing I could remember... I remembered a feeling, like that when you wake up from a dream where you feel like youre falling. Except it wasnt a dream. I stirred and sat up, finding myself still in the middle of the ring. The three men were gone, but Alica was stood, my title over her head, her face beaming... thats when I crashed. My title had been taken, I was no longer Diva Champion. But I didnt lose it for my talent...or her talent... I lost it for... Justice?