DX are out :D

I put on my DX top, shorts and boots and I began to do my hair. Kelly and AJ wernt here tonight and i felt a little alone. They were both at a signing so i couldnt complain. The door swung open and Shawn and Hunter walked in. "You should knock before coming in" I huffed, and Shawn just smiled and i shrugged back. "Plans?" I asked the guys and thier smiles widened. "Well, we were thinking who ever does the opening promo should get a lovely little suprise, yes?" "YES" I repeated... "But what?" Shawn dug around in his bag and took out a switch, "When we press this green button, green gunge will fall ontop of the ring, then we press this red one and Feathers come down, Then the black one release hundreds of spiders. We all get to push one button each. So on the Titron, you will see one of our fingers pressing a button at different times." He said proud of the idea. "I like it, any idea who the first Promo is?" He shook his head and we left for the Gorilla postion. Of course we had our green spray paint for the walls after the pranks. I looked at the screen and I saw Punk try to shh the crowds, but to my shock they were all chanting "AWE!AWE!AWE!" I smiled and the titron went on. First shawns finger slipped out on the screen ad pressed the green button. This was followed by a rush of green goo covering CM Punk. I laughed and you could hear our laughter on the titron. Then my finger came on the screen headed for the red button. My nails were painted bright green with DX on everyone of them. This was followed by a flood of feathers. Hunter pressed the last one and I could see spiders cascade all over punk and the ring. The lights went out and we grabbed the spray paint. Painted the wall and floor and then the lights went back on. We stood there and and Shawn yelled in to the mike at Punk, "Got two words for you! SUCK IT!" We walked out and I could hear Punk finish his promo. "That is the reason I finished that blood sucking Bitch" I went to continue out to backstage but i relised Shawn and Triple H had stopped and turned around. Shawn stil had the microphone. "You wanna say that again?" He snarled. "What? Are you anouther one of her bed buddies?" and that was it. They both ran to the ring and started to beat up Punk. A small part of me wanted to stop them and the other part wanted to join in as they kicked him. Shawn turned around and winked at me and i winked back. I waited and high fived some fans until they came back, they hugged me for everyone to see and i hugged them back. We walked out hand in hand.

We got backstage and we all burst out laughing. I didnt care anymore, i was going to have fun. I high fived the guys then went to get changed. I was in my underwear when the door swung open. "OI!" I screemed and grabbed a towel to cover my self. Christian grinned "You ready?". "Does it look like im ready??" I said and we both laughed. He sat down and i found a plain black dress that flared out from the waist, but was tight on top. I grabbed my heels and put my hair in a long fishtail plait that hung down to my waist. I smiled and applied shinny lip gloss, then grabbed Christians arm and we walked out. "HEY BRO" I yelled as i saw Zack in the hall way. " HEY BRO, LOOKIN GOOD" He yelled back and i laughed. Christians music played and we walked out straight to the ring. He held the rope down for me and i slipped in. He held his title above his head then gave me his top to hold. I stood on the corner as Rey Mysterio made his entrance. I stood and cheered Christian on. He won and i got back in the ring with him and held his hand above our heads. With that we left the ring and that was it. Now just my title match to go....