Meal

The door quietly opened and Randy walked in. He looked around the room and laughed. "Thats my Aurora!" he said. I stood up and hugged my father. "Daddy, i didnt want to do any of that" I said and relised how vulnerable I sounded. He noticed to and looked into my eyes, "Aurora, my beautiful baby girl, I understand, I do, please, you are fine" he said and i relaxed a little bit. He looked at my hand and looked worried, "What happened?" He asked. "I  got some cuts off Jerichos photo and he bandaged it up for me" Randy looked confused... "Chris did that? He never helps anyone" Randy told me I could leave now.

I went to my changing room and got ready for a meal with Christian. I had a gold sparkly dress and my black sparkly heels and clutch bag. I straightened my hair and apllied a small bit of make up. I left the room and found Christian waiting outside."You look wonderfull" He said. I blushed "I sure dont feel it" I said and felt miserable. We walked outside and i felt eyes on me. We got in a cab and made our way to a restraunt. We sat at a table and ordered our food. "I am sorry about your title shot" he looked at me and i sighed, "Well, im not sure what i can do now" We chatted and ate our food. I looked at my watch and laughed, "hey christian its 11 oclock". "Well i had better get you back, Kelly and AJ will kill me". He payed for our meals and we got back in the car. "Aurora, i dont want to scare you off, but i really like you" He said looking into my eyes. "Christian, can i have some time to think about this all please?" I asked unsure what my answer would be. With that we left each other and went to our seperate rooms.