Make up on conditions

Today i was accompanying Kelly Kelly and AJ to thier tag team match against the bella twins. We thought we would all dress the same, i had to go early to the arena. I got ready at my shared hotel room and put on black leggings, a white vest top and my black high heels. I was about to sneak out when I heard my boyfriend say "Are you sure you want to go today? It has only been one week since you hurt your head again." I love how protective Punk was of me, but i had to get back to the WWE. "Punk i have to do this, I have toget back on track" He nodded and we said we would meet up after tonights show.

I got to the design room where i was to meet the girls. I was waiting outside when Randy came around the corner. I kept my head down and focussed on the text i recieved from Punk: Love you sweety, have a nice day. I smiled and went to text back. "Aurora please hear me out" Randy said from next to me. I looked up and nodded ever so slightly. "Aurora, i never told you because i wanted you to get to know me before finding out what a terrable father i was, i didnt want your impression of me to be reflected by me being your father. And if Punk really makes you happy and you truelly love him then i can cope with that. And im really really sorry about hitting you, it was the IED" He told me, i sighed and looked into his eyes, "I dont know what hurt me more, the fact that you gave me up so long ago or you tried to hit my boyfriend and instead hit me" i paused, conimplating what i was about to say, "But im willing to start fresh, if you just keep calm and dont hurt me or punk again" I said and he hugged me. I dont know whether what i did was right but i couldnt cope with being like this with my 'father'.

Kelly and AJ came around the corner not long after Orton left. We went in and we decided on wearing a grey t-shirt with 'Bring it Bitch' on the front in black, the top was cropped and tight. We also wore black wrestling shorts with 'B.i.B' on the bottem. We wore plain black boots and bright red lipstick. Our hair was all curled. We all had different coloured hair you see, AJ had Dark brown hair, Kelly had bleach blonde and i had Blonde and Black hair. We walked out and laughed at the thought of us looking pretty similar. "Oh look, three Barbie dolls, I didnt know you were recruting Kelly" Beth said and Natalya laughed. We glarred at them as they passes us. "WOW" we turned around to see Wade, Sheamus and Chris Jericho smiling at us. "Loving the identical look here" Wade laughed. "My English Teapot" I squealed, "My English Jam Scone" Wade yelled back. I ran to him and hugged him, I turned to Sheamus and hugged him to, "Hows ya head lass?" He asked, "Im getting there" I said and smiled. I hadnt seen these two in ages. "Hey wheres my hug?" Chris said, "I dont know you" I said and looked at him like he was mad. "Ah but you want to know me" He flirted and grabbed my waist. "Erg!" I squeeled and Sheamus got him off me, "Wow, She is spoken for Chris man! thats not cool" Wade laughed at him. "I bet he is nothing like me though" Chris said while showing off his body. "Your right he is nothing like you, Punk is a whole league better!" I said and he swallowed, "Your seeing Punk?" "Yep, i am, CHOW!" I yelled back as me and the girls made our way out side. I held Kelly and AJ's hand and we walked to the ring. We stood on the apron and did our own little thing. I dipped down and kissed the air to the crowd. We got in the ring and i moved to the side and stood on the apron ready for the match to begin.