Chapter 52: Did You Miss Me?

CHAPTER 52

*Janelle’s P.O.V.*

I decided to move in with the boys for a while. Home was just a place that became too much to bear. As I was rolling my luggage through the doors of the boys’ house, it was just silent.

“What’s with the silence?” I asked everyone as they just stared at me. They just looked at each other. “The reason I came here was to get away from all the tension. Now stop starting at each other, help me get unpacked, and lets have some fun,” I said chuckling. And that’s when the smiles started showing.

“Ok everybody! To Niall’s!” Louis shouted as they were gathering my things.

“I thought I was staying in the guest room?” I asked.

“Really Janelle?” Danielle asked giving me that look, and everyone laughed, including Niall.

“Ok, ok. I see your guys’ point. To Niall’s,” I said continuing up the stairs.

As I settled my things in Niall’s room, I couldn’t help but look at all the pictures he had around his room. It just brought a smile to my face, mostly because they were pictures of Niall and I. They reminded me of a time where things were just simple, a time when I was truly happy with everything in my life: friends and family.

“You ok?” Niall asked as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulders.

“Yeah,” I said turning to look at him. “Just admiring your pictures,” I said looking at them again. Wait a minute. Is that my sister?

            I started walking towards the picture, which happened to be lying down on his dresser. It looks like its Niall and my sister in the picture. And is she kissing his cheek? I wanted a closer look, but as soon as I reached out to grab it, it was snatched away.

“Ready to go down?” Niall asked, crumpling the picture in his hand.

“What is that picture?” I asked.

“Nothing important,” he said throwing it away in his trash bin. “Just a picture of me and my cousin.”

“It’s your cousin Niall. I think it’s important.”

“Nah,” he said waving his hand through the air. “I didn’t like it anyways. And we’ll probably get another picture of us sometime later maybe at Christmas or Thanksgiving since it's a month away. C’mon, I have an amazing day planned out for us,” he said smiling, pulling my hand with him. I guess I was wrong.

            We rushed downstairs and saw everyone just smiling and having a good time. Now this is what I need in my life. No more drama, I pray.

“Ok guys. See you later,” Niall said grabbing his car keys off the kitchen table.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t Janelly!” Louis shouted as we ran out the door.

“I think it’s Niall you should worry about mate,” I heard Liam remark.