Chapter 19: Louis' Day

CHAPTER 19

“Everything all right here?” I heard CeCe asked from the upstairs balcony. I quickly pulled out of the hug with Aaron and let him out. “I hope you know what you’re doing Janelle,” CeCe said coming downstairs.

“What do you mean? It was just a hug,” I said starting to clean things up.

“That didn’t look like just a hug. You’re falling for him again aren’t you?”

“I don’t know CeCe. Look can you just leave me alone,” I said facing her.

“Ok sorry,” she said backing off. “But just remember that Aaron is not the only one chasing after you,” she also said walking back up to her room. What does she mean by that?”

“I love you Janelle,” Aaron said holding my hands and looking down into my eyes.

“How can you go back to him?” I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned around and Niall was standing there. “I thought you loved me!”

“What about me?” I heard from my left. I turned and standing there was Harry.

“What’s going on?!” I yelled.

“Janelle you love me don’t you?” Harry asked walking towards me.

“We can go back to the way things were,” Aaron said.

“We can tell each other everything remember? I promised you that I would always be there for you,” Niall then said. The boys started rambling on, yelling stuff at me, and I just couldn’t take it. I crouched down into a ball and covered my ears.

“STOP! PLEASE STOP!” I yelled, but I could still hear them. At that point I just started screaming.

“Janelle! Wake up! Janelle!” I heard as I was being shaken. I opened up my eyes and found Louis standing before me.

“Louis? What are you doing here? Why are you in my room?”

“You were talking and screaming in your sleep Janelle. Did you have a nightmare?”

“You could say that,” I said sheepishly. “Wait so why are you here again?”

“Did you forget our day together?!” Louis asked shocked. Oh yeah! I totally forgot.

“Pshhh no I didn’t.”

“Whatever. Just get dressed and I’ll meet you downstairs,” Louis said running out of my room. I got up from my bed and prepared myself for the crazy day Louis probably has planned for us. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91679222 I walked downstairs and saw that Louis was eating breakfast with my family. I grabbed the seat next to Louis and prepared a bowl of cereal for myself.

“So what are the plans for today?” I asked Louis.

“We are actually going to go go-kart racing and then we’re gonna hit the arcade,” Louis said with a devious smile.

“Oh my gosh! Yes! I’ve always wanted to go go-kart racing!”

“Well hurry up and eat you breakfast so we can go!” Louis said putting his dishes away. I started chugging down my food and within two minutes I was done.

“Ready!” I exclaimed. Louis and I ran out of the house and headed into his car. The car ride was pretty long but it didn’t feel like it because Louis and I were just singing songs the whole way. I didn’t feel that carefree in so long.

“We’re here!” Louis exclaimed as he parked the car. I excitedly ran out of the car and walked with Louis inside the place.

“So it’ll be just us two racing?” I asked Louis.