Chapter 6: Who's Got My Number?

CHAPTER 6

*Janelle's P.O.V.*

"FOUND YOU!" Liam shouted.

"Finally! I thought you guys forgot about us! How did you guys find us?" Harry said.

"Niall actually saw you guys from the guest bedroom window," Zayn said. I looked up and sure enough I saw the window to the guest room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 8. Dinner anyone?" Liam asked everyone.

"YES PLEASE!" Niall yelled. We headed inside to the living room and we decided on pizza. Liam called in our order and in the meantime we decided to watch Mean Girls. When I was younger, I watched this movie and didn't really think about what they were saying. But now that I'm older, I do not understand why my parents let a little girl watch this. While Liam was setting up the movie, I decided to go to the bathroom and check on my look. Yeah I can get insecure just like any other teenage girl.

            I looked in the mirror and wow my face was a mess! I mean my hair was a mess and my make-up was running down my face from the crying. I decided to just wash all my make-up off and put my hair up in a messy bun. I walked out and saw that the pizza was here. Everyone took a piece while Niall grabbed like 5. Harry had an empty seat next to him so I decided to take it.

            After telling Harry about Aaron, I knew that I could trust Harry. He listened to me and comforted me when I broke down. I was about to sit down when Niall beat me to it.

"Mind if I take this seat?" Niall asked me.

"Oh no. Go ahead," I answered back. To be honest, I did sort of mind and a little confused as to why Niall suddenly just sat there when I was about to sit down. I looked over to Harry and he looked just as confused as me.

"You can sit next to me though Janelle!" Niall told me. So from left to right it was me, Niall, then Harry. This time Zayn was in the big chair and Liam and Louis were on the ground.

**************

"Shhh Janelle's sleeping!"

"Should we bring her home?"

"No it's getting late."

"How about she just stays in the guest room for the night?"

"Ok who wants to carry her?"

"I will."

About halfway through the movie I fell asleep and I didn't really feel like opening my eyes even though I was sort of awake. I know those were the boys talking so I'm good. I just have to remember to wake up early because I have school tomorrow. Yup tomorrow is Monday. Ew.

"Be careful!"

"Don't worry guys. I got her."