Chapter 64: I'm Out

CHAPTER 64

I sat in my room in complete darkness. My only source of light was the moonlight coming in through the windows. How could I be so stupid? I was right when I suspected CeCe had a boyfriend. I guess I would've understood CeCe and Niall's relationship if they both talked to me, but the thing is they didn't. I was left in the dark.

And do you want to know how I feel right now? I feel tricked, betrayed, used, and mocked. How can Niall date my sister and then me? How can he tell me he loved me the first day he saw me when he dated my younger sister? I mean it would've been ok to date somebody else, but still my sister? What was his plan all along? To date my sister to get to me? Or is he dating me to get back to her? What was all this to him? Some silly game between the Evergreen sisters? He had all this time to tell me that he dated my sister. It was midway through XFactor that they broke up, which explains how everybody else knew. But how could my closest friends, practically family, keep it from me? The people I defended for when the man I hated spoke horribly of them. But now I see that I was completely wrong. They are exactly what Aaron called them out to be.

I stood up and turned around to only come face to face with the board filled up with pictures of me with my family, Niall, and everybody else. Immediately rage filled within me and took over me. I stomped over to it and threw it across the room. I heard it land with a thud and a few pictures fell. I then fell to the ground and let sadness take its course. I sobbed thinking about the happiness I had within all the times with them. How can I now call them my family?

"I told you I was right Janelle, but you didn't listen." I looked up and I saw Aaron emerge from the closet. "Now you see them as their real selves. They are deceitful, backstabbing, and had you played the whole time. I'm sorry that you had to go through all this but you had to since you wouldn't listen to me."

"So what now? You think I'm gonna come crawling back to you? Think again Aaron. Get out," I said bluntly.

"How dare you kick your boyfriend out of your home?" Before I knew it Aaron walked over to me and pinned me against the wall.

"Aaron get off of me," I said trying to push him off, but I couldn't. He was too strong for me. He kissed me, but I was still trying to push him away.

"Stop resisting, Janelle," he said looking at me in the eyes. He again grabbed hold of me and threw me onto my bed. I tried to make a run for it, but he pinned me down again. He started to take off his shirt and once he did, he tried to take my dress off. I tried to stop him but he was too strong. Before I knew it, I was only left in my bra and underwear. I was scared. My heart started racing and I honestly had no idea what to do. I couldn't escape.

"Aaron! Stop!" Both Aaron and I looked in my doorway to find Mark with a gun in his hands and Ashley standing right behind him.

"And everybody's finally back together," Aaron said finally getting off of me. "What you got there Mark? A gun? Well good thing I got one too," Aarom said pulling one out behind that he stuffed in his pants. "You see I never come unprepared."

"The police are already on their way Aaron. There's no way getting out of this one," Mark said making his way into the room. Ashley grabbed my dress from the ground and threw it at me to put on. "Just put the gun on the ground and everyone can walk out of here safely."

"My plans never work do they?" Aaron said chuckling. "All I wanted was for us to be together Janelle," he said looking at me. "All of this could've been avoided if you had just agreed to get back together with me when I first asked you. But no. You had to stand up for your so called friends. And look where that got you. You found out they were the complete opposite of what you called them and here we are in another some kind of duel for you only now, I'm fighting for you against the people that I once counted on too. See how much we have in common Janelle?" he asked looking at me. "We were made for one another."