Chapter 30: Knock, knock, knock

CHAPTER 30

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

“Ok!” I said busting through the front door. “Someone please tell me what happened last night!”

“We had an interview, we went clubbing, and then we ended up home duh,” Louis said passing by me and joining the other boys in the living room.

“Well yeah I know that! I meant what happened between me and Janelle?!”

“What happened between you and Janelle?” Zayn asked.

“That is what I would like to know!” I shouted. I looked around and Liam and Niall were the odd ones out. They were aimlessly looking around the living room. “Ok spill Liam and Niall!”

“Hey! Have you guys noticed the ceiling? It’s a nice shade of white,” Liam pointing up at the ceiling.

“Oh yeah it is,” Louis said joining Liam.

“Liam!” I shouted, gaining back the attention of the boys.

“Alright, alright Harry calm down. You got pretty drunk last night when we went clubbing. When we got home, you saw Janelle and Niall together on the couch and that’s when you blew up. You broke up with her and kicked her out of the house.”

“Why didn’t you stop me Liam?!”

“It all sort of happened at once! And when she ran out, I tried stopping her but she just kept running.”

“What did I say?” I asked nervously.

“You thought that she was playing with your feelings. You said stuff like how she’s always with me and you pointed out that she never even said I love you back to you. You also said some swear words, but lets just not revisit that,” Niall said.

“I said all of that?” I asked and both Niall and Liam nodded their heads. “Man. I messed up big time,” I said plopping onto the big chair.

“Where is she now?” Zayn asked.

“She has plans with Aaron,” I said.

“Wow. What a coincidence. Right when you get out of the picture, Aaron swoops right in,” Louis said.

“You guys gotta help me get her back,” I desperately said looking up at all the boys.

*Janelle’s P.O.V*

“What was all that about with Harry?” Aaron asked as we drove off from my house.

“Oh umm nothing,” I said trying to change the subject.

“Oh did you guys have plans today? Sorry. Here, I’ll drive you back.”

“No need Aaron!” I said stopping him. “We didn’t have plans today.”

“Then why did Harry seem mad?” Aaron asked hesitantly.

“Can we please just not talk about it?” I asked.

“Alright. Sorry. But anyways we’re here,” Aaron said turning off the car. I looked around and I saw that we were at the park. From the backseat, Aaron grabbed a picnic basket. Talk about déjà vu.

            We got out of the car and we started walking towards the same open grassy area Harry and I went for our first date.

“Something wrong Janelle?” Aaron asked noticing my awkward self and setting the picnic basket down.

“On no. It’s just this is where Harry and I went for our first date,” I said looking around.

“You make it sound like you’re trying to get over a break-up or something,” Aaron said starting to set everything up and again I just stayed silent. “Wait. Did you and Harry break-up?” Aaron asked smiling.