Chapter 4: First Day with the Boys

Chapter 4

"Janelle can I tell you something?" Niall asks nervously.

"Yeah of course you can Niall. We're best friends!" I excitedly say.

"Well that's the thing Janelle. I don't want to be just friends anymore."

"What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" I nervously ask.

"No of course not! It's just......"

"Just what?"

"I'm in love with you, Janelle, and I don't mean that in a friendly way. I want us to be more than that."

"JANELLE! GET UP! IT'S 9 O' CLOCK ALREADY!" I hear my dad yelling from downstairs.

"Whoa," I say as I sat up in bed. These dreams just keep coming. I don't know if I should believe them or not. Dreams are just dreams. Right?

"JANELLE! C'MON! GET UP! AREN'T YOU VISITING NIALL TODAY?" Oh yeah that's right!

"OK I'M COMING DOWN!" I decide to take a quick shower, and prepared myself for the day:

"Morning honey!" my mom shouts as I run down the stairs.

"Morning Mom. Morning Dad. Morning CeCe," I say taking a seat at the dining table.

"Is Niall picking you up today?" my dad asks while grabbing some coffee.

"Yeah at like around 10? So like 20 minutes from now. Mom can you pass the milk please?"

"Sure thing," my mom says. "You know Janelle, you were talking in your sleep this morning."

"I was? What was I saying?" I ask, taking a spoonful of cheerios to my mouth.

"Well, you started off sounding like you were scolding CeCe, which was weird, but then you started talking about Niall. You were mumbling about being in love or something like that. Is there something that you would like to tel-"

"It's nothing Mom. It was just a dream," I say a little too quickly.

"Ok, whatever you say honey," she says going back to her breakfast with a smirk on her face.

I finished up my breakfast and started to watch some TV as I waited for Niall to come pick me up. After about 10 minutes, I got a phone call. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Niall.

"Hey Niall!" I cheerfully say.