Chapter 46: Guy Time Gone Wrong

CHAPTER 46

“Mr. Horan, we demand for Ms. Janelle Evergreen as of right now!”

“Ughhhh Niall go get the door,” I said squirming and hearing the constant knocking and yelling from the other side of the wall.

“Just ignore them. They will go away eventually,” he said pulling me closer to him.

“Niall! C’mon! It’s 10:30!” The same person shouted from the other side of the door. I peeked at Niall, and we both had the same idea. We grabbed the pillows we were sleeping on and put it over our heads. But, you could still hear their pounds on the door and the muffled sounds of their shouts.

“I have to get it Niall,” I said slowly opening my eyes.

“Whhhhyyyy?? When you can just stay in bed with me?” Niall asked putting his arm around my waist.

“This is Danielle we’re talking about. She probably wants a day out with just the girls again,” I said sitting up. “C’mon,” I said opening my hand out to him.

“Wait,” he said grabbing my hand and sitting up as well.

“Wha-“ And instantly Niall’s lips were on mines. “Now I could get used to that every morning, well besides the yelling and pounding on your bedroom door,” I said pulling away.

“Same here,” Niall said giving me a quick peck on the lips. “Now let’s go before Danielle tears down my door.”

“You have the rest of the week with her Niall! The girls want to hang out with her too! Now on the count of-“

“Alright! Alright! We’re coming out!” Niall said opening his door to reveal Danielle, Eleanor, Ashley, and Darcy?

“Darcy?” I asked looking at her.

“Hey Janelle!” she said waving hi.

“What are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“Zayn hasn’t told you?” Eleanor asked.

“Told me what?”

“Janelle, Darcy is my girlfriend,” Zayn said popping up next to Darcy and wrapping his arm around her.

“NO WAY!” I screamed. “This was the mystery girl that you went to see that one day?” I asked Zayn, and he nodded. “AHHH!!!! Since when?!”

“Since December last year,” Darcy said smiling and looking over at Zayn.

“Since December of last year?! Why haven’t I been notified of this any sooner?” I asked giving them by death glare.