Chapter 11: Secrets That Need to Be Revealed

CHAPTER 11

*Janelle's P.O.V.*

"I think I'm going to take Aaron back," I sheepishly said.

"WHAT?! How could you?! After what he did to you?!" Niall yelled as he walked over to me.

"You didn't let me finish! I was going to say that I was going to take him back as a friend!"

"Oh sorry," Niall said as he started to back off. "But why?"

"It will just help me see if I can bring him back into my life and if I can trust him again."

"What's wrong?!" I heard Harry say busting through Niall's door.

"Nothing's wrong. Just a little miscommunication," I said nervously.

"Well I just assumed something was wrong since you guys started yelling." Did we really shout that loud? "Is everything alright?" Harry asked.

"Everything's fine Harry," Niall said rudely.

"Well I was asking Janelle not you Niall," Harry spat back.

"What is going on between you guys?" I asked to both of them.

"Why don't you ask Niall here," Harry said.

"Niall?" I asked turning towards him. But he didn't say anything.

"GUYS! COME DOWN HERE!" We all heard Louis shout from downstairs. We hurried downstairs and saw that Liam, Zayn, and Louis were surrounding the TV.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just watch," Liam said gesturing to the TV.

"And on later news tonight, is there a girl One Direction isn't telling us about? For the past few weeks, a girl has been visiting the famous boy band's home. On an earlier interview, Harry Styles has been indicating that he has his eyes on a certain girl. Is this his new girlfriend?" the anchorwoman said. After she said that, a picture of me popped up.

"Who is this mystery girl? Well that's all the time we have for tonight please join us next time," she concluded. Liam grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"So what are you guys going to do?" I asked nervously.

"How about a twitcam?" Liam asked. "That's where we can formally introduce you to all the fans and clear things up." Everyone agreed to do that so we starting setting up for it. The boys got out their phones and tweeted that they will be having a twitcam. Liam set his laptop on the coffee table and everyone gathered around.

"Ready?" Liam asked. Everyone nodded their heads and he started the twitcam.

"HEY GUYS!" Everyone shouted into the camera. I looked over at how many people was watching and over 10,000 people were already. Damn.

"As everyone knows we are One Direction obviously," Louis started off. "But who's the girl you ask?" gesturing to me.

"Well everyone this is Janelle Evergreen!" Liam said. "Zayn, Louis, Harry and I met her a few weeks ago and let me say that she is awesome! But Niall here actually met her 6 years ago!"

"Yes that is true," Niall said. "We actually met in middle school and from the first day I met her I knew we were going to be best friends," Niall said looking and smiling at me. I smiled back and then I felt those butterflies in my stomach. No! Go away!

"How about you say hello Janelle?" Zayn asked me.

"Hi guys! As you know I'm Janelle! And to just make things clear, I am not in a relationship with any of the boys here," I said to the camera.