"I don't want to catch up with him later," Shawn said, turning his body toward me. I couldn't help but laugh because it was obvious he didn't like him.

"We don't have to, we just had to be polite and say hi. Now I bet there's a hundred more people that are going to want to say hi to you." Shawn lightly sighed, reaching his hand up to run through his hair but I stopped him. I gently pulled his hand back into mine at our sides.

"Alright you lead the way rockstar," I said to him, staring at the very large crowd we were about to walk through.

**
After a hour of greeting and meeting other artists, we finally made it to our seats. I was still gawking at the fact Shawn introduced me to Ed Sheeran for the first time. My hands were still shaking as I placed them on the top of my lap looking around to see who we were sitting near.

Shawn had an aisle seat, while I sat between him and Andrew, followed by Geoff and Brian. Andrew wasn't kidding when we said we were close to the stage, it was less then three yards away.

"Can you keep your eyes to yourself," Shawn whispered into my ear. "You're literally staring Ed down."

I hit Shawn's shoulder, "I am not!" Shawn gave me a look like I was lying, making me sigh defeated.

"Fine. I mean I can't help it, he's literally like the god of songwriting." Shawn's eyes looked like they were going to fly out of his head as he snapped his neck toward me.

"Excuse me?!" He said, unable to hide the amusing smile forming in the corner of his lips.

I placed my hand under his chin before leaning in to place a peck on his pink lips, "You know I love you babe."

Shawn shook his head, leaning back in his seat and pretending to be annoyed. I went to say something to him when the lights in the room started flashing and everyone knew to take their seats. Shawn sat up straighter, reaching his hand over in my lap to intertwine our fingers.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, feeling his sweaty palms in mine.

"No, never." He responded, making Geoff chuckle.

"Hayden, I heard him rehearsing the announcing lines for over two hours last night." Geoff said, leaning over Andrew. I chuckled turning my attention back to Shawn, who had his head in the palm of him hand and was shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Nerves mean you care right?" Shawn said turning his head to me and I nodded.

"You're going to do great hun, it will be over before you know it." I said, softly rubbing my hand over his chest before the lights completely dimmed and the show begun.

**

We were problaby two hours into the show, and I felt extremely nauseous. Shawn was still holding onto my hand between awards but I felt like every ounce of me was sweating.

Once the cameras were away from us, I had to keep closing my eyes and forcing myself to hold back the nausea. Once the lights turned back on we knew it was commercial again.

Shawn continued his conversation he was having during the last commercial with Khaild, who was sitting right behind us. I couldn't focus on the conversation as my stomach felt like it was doing cartwheels. I then realized I couldn't hold it any longer and placed my hand over my stomach.

"Hayden, are you alright?" Andrew whispered to me. I shook my head, grabbing the bottom of my dress so I could stand up. I couldn't even speak because I was scared that it wouldn't be words.

I quickly stood up, stumbling on the fabric of my own dress before pushing my way between Shawn's legs and the seat. Shawn grabbed my hand as the lights started flickering, letting us know that commercial was about to end.