Chapter 14

Hayden's POV

I woke up to my bare legs being intertwined with Shawn's. My head was resting on his bare chest with his arm wrapped around me and I immediately smiled remembering how we ended up here.

After Shawn took me from up against the shower wall, we made our way into the bedroom where we went at it for another three rounds. We then laid in this sam position for the rest of the night, playing with each others hands in the silence, until we both fell asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked, as he laid down next to me.

His hand through my hair and looked like he'd been up for a while. "It's almost 7 so we have to leave in two hours."

He leaned forward placing his lips on my forehead as if he felt guilty reminding me he was leaving. I nodded to him, leaning more into his side and not wanting him to go. He continued playing with my hair, both of us sitting in the comfortable silence and not wanting this moment to come to an end.

"We won't see each other for almost a month because of the holidays," Shawn stated lowly, his lips brushing over my forehead as he spoke before kissing it again. His mind seemed to be off in his own world as he brushed his fingers up and down my bare back. We both talked it over already, how it would be best to push our date night another week so we can spend the holidays with our families at home.

"But it will be worth the wait..." I said looking up at Shawn, trying to convince myself. He looked down at me with an odd look across his face. He chuckled at my comment and brought his hand to my cheek.

"What? You mean you're not going to miss me?" He said and I could hear the teasing tone in his voice. I lightly pushed his chest and laid my head back down on it, letting my finger play in his chest hair.

"No, thats not what I meant... I'm going to hate not spending the holidays with you. But that extra week is for the best." I said to him, running my hand down his forearm and tracing his tattoo with my finger.

"Well just have to make up for loss time," He whispered into my ear before kissing under my ear softly. I lightly pushed his chest again feeling my cheeks heat up. He let out a small chuckle against my skin as he kissed under my ear again.

Since he was playing with my emotions I decided to tease him the same way. I slowly ran my hand down from his chest to his lower abdomen. "I guess well just have to give each other their christmas presents early." I teased, sitting up and straddling Shawn.

He took in a sharp breath and placed his hand on my hips. From the expression on his face, I could tell that he didn't actually expect me to go along with what he was insinuating. He then wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer as he sat up, making me let out a laugh as my hand gripped onto his hair.

"We only have two hours, so we better get started." He said with a smile on his face as he crashed his lips against mine and flipping us over. I laughed keeping my legs wrapped around his waist as he hovered above me.

"We can do a lot with those two hours," I teased, running my hand in his front curls knowing this was going to be a busy whole two hours.

**

Shawn and I slowly walked hand in hand to the gate in the airport. He wheeled his suitcase behind him and had his backpack draped over his shoulder. I insisted on carrying something and held onto Shawn's guitar case in one hand and my other hand tightly held onto his. We all sat in the waiting area, waiting for his flight to start boarding. I think we were both surprised that we there was no fans waiting at the gate this time problaby because many didn't know Shawn was stopping in New York.