Chapter 7

Hayden's POV

Sunday

In the morning, Shawn and I were jolted awake to a loud banging on the door. He still had me laying in his arms with my head on his chest and our legs tangled with each others. Shawn looked at the clock and then went to get up to see who was at the door. I sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the sun light and watched him walk towards the door. I couldn't help but wonder who was the one banging on the door at 8:40.

"8:40" I whispered to myself barley remembering falling asleep. I then came to the realization of what time it was. "Holy shit!" I said louder as I flung off the bed, grabbing my stuff.

Shawn turned around to me, ignoring the door, noticing me freaking out. "What's wrong?" He asked stepping towards me.

"I was supposed to be at the studio today at 8!" I said running around the room and getting my stuff together. I walked in the bathroom to feel my clothes and they were still soaked.

"It's fine just leave it here and you can get it later." Shawn said calmly, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Are you sure? These are your clothes." I said point to what I was wearing.

He nodded and gave me a soft smile, "You look better in them anyway." The banging on the door then got even louder. "What!" Shawn yelled annoyed as he opened the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Geoff yelled. I stood behind Shawn looking over at Geoff. He made eye contact with me and then looked between the two of us. Shawn even turned his head to me and back at Geoff seeing the glare he was throwing towards him.

"You have to be at the interview in 20 minutes!" Geoff said more annoyed then before, still glancing between Shawn and I.

"Oh shit!" Shawn said quickly turning around to run back in the room and change.

Geoff still stood in the doorway not speaking a word to me. Knowing what he was problaby thinking right now, I didn't bother saying anything either.

Shawn quickly pulled his shirt over his head and was rummaging through his suitcase for a new one. "I should go." I said looking at the time again. I pulled my phone out and saw the 5 miss calls from Jordan and the 3 from Deb.

Shawn walked over to me as he threw on a new shirt over his head, "I'll see you later right?" He said looking for reassurance in my eyes.

I nodded, "I'll text you later." He leaned forward placing a quick kiss on my lips as I placed my hand on his chest. I pulled away taking one more glance at his eyes before I turned to leave.

I quickly rushed to the elevator and down to the lobby. I started to figure out that Jordan was already finishing with our first appointment of the day and I will make it in time for the second. But I came to the conclusion that I had no time to go home to change.

When the doors opened I quickly walked towards the front entrance but stopped short in my tracks. There were about 100 fans all waiting at the door for Shawn to come out with their phones ready. I looked down realizing how bad this would look if I went out there in Shawn's clothes.

I quickly turned around ready to find a different way out when the elevator doors opened and Geoff came walking out. Probably already knowing I would get stuck like this. "The back entrance is this way..." He said, wanting me to follow him. He still had the same annoyed expression written all over his face.