Blacier Wedding! (J.W.)

Beginne am Anfang

Umber: Trust me, honey, I got this. 

Umber: *snaps open wedding planning book*

Umber: ALRIGHT MAGGOTS, LISTEN UP!

Umber: KINKAJOU! GO GRAB YOUR FLOWER FRIEND AND QIBLI AND GET ME AS MANY DESERT LILIES AS YOU CAN FIND. ONES THAT ARE HALF DEAD ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE SO DON'T TRY TO PASS THAT SHIT OFF ON ME, I WANT THE WHITEST ONES YOU CAN FIND! GO!

Qibli/Kinkajou: *runs away&

Umber: WINTER, YOU MISERABLE ICEWING!

Winter: Yes?

Umber: Go through your stupid tribe and pick out anyone worthy of showing up to this thing, then go ask the beautiful brides who else they want on the quest list- NO PRICKS ALLOWED.

Umber: *rips out a page with a specific cake recipe on it*

Umber: Moon, darling can you take this to the caterer in the Mudwing main city? Her name is Sidra, and tell her to make this EXACT cake. IF SHE USES VANILLA INSTEAD OF FRENCH VANILLA, I WILL KNOW.

Umber: TURTLE!

Turtle: Yes?

Umber: I've found that shells can make fabulous centerpieces and such. GO DIG UP A HUNDRED OF THE PRETTIEST ONES YOU CAN FIND. 

Turtle: But that'll take ages!

Umber: *points at Kelp and Seashell* THEN TAKE THOSE TWO BLOKES WITH YOU! GO!

Kelp: Wait, when did we get roped into this?

Seashell: Just now, apparently.

Umber: JOY!

Joy: Ah! Yes?

Umber: Since I trust your music taste the most, put together a playlist, AND IT BETTER FREAKING INCLUDE REWRITE THE STARS, OR I'LL RISK THE SQUAD'S WRATH AND END YOU.

Joy: MA'AM YES MA'AM!

Umber: *snaps talons* RAINKEEPER!

Rainkeeper: yeah?

Umber: Check with Winter on how many guests we're expecting and FIND US SOME CHAIRS AND TABLES, DAMMIT! FANCY ONES TOO! NO CHEAP-ASS PLASTIC ONES WITH FLIMSY PAPER TABLECLOTHS. 

Rainkeeper: Do you also want me to get tablecloths...?

Umber: Hell No, I sew silk ones two years ago, I just have to dig them up. 

Kinkajou: We're back with flowers!

Umber: Good, good.

Umber: CARNELIAN!

Carnelian: Yes?

Umber: Take Kinkajou and Tamarin and find and make me two of the prettiest flower crowns you've EVER SEEN IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, GOT IT!?!? Oh, sorry Tamarin.

Tamarin: It's fine.

Umber: Okay, good. NOW GO!

Joy: Music's done!

Joy: *pushes Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga into the room*

Umber:......What the hell is this?

Joy: Well, I figured live music would be better, and these two have got it, don't you worry.

Umber: ooooohhhhhhhh MY MOONS, JOY, I GAVE YOU ONE JOB.

Joy: I also have a playlist. 

Turtle: We got shells!

Umber: What? YOU BUFFOON! THERE'S ONLY 99 HERE, I ASKED FOR A HUNDRED! NOW WE'LL BE UNEVEN!!!

Turtle:...I'll...go get one more...

Umber: No NO! IT'S FINE! THE WEDDING'S COMPLETELY RUINED AND IT'S ALL TURTLE'S FAULT, BUT WHO THE HELL CARES, RIGHT *flips a table*

Rainkeeper: *sighs and goes to find another table*

Umber: Okay, I want white roses at the altar, red roses along the aisle, and blue roses in the centerpieces.

Rainkeeper: Um, there are no such thing as blue roses.

Umber: *growls*

Joy: Easy there, Bridezilla.

Umber: Bridezilla? BRIDEZILLA?? A COMBINATION OF BRIDE AND GODZILLA?!?!?

Umber: I'M NOT EVEN THE ONE GETTING MARRIED!

Seashell: See, that's the scary part.

*several hours pf party planning with Bridezilla later*

Umber: None of your Pastafarian crap with colanders at the ceremony, Nightflyer, got it?

Nightflyer: Got it.

Blaze/Glacier: *married at a perfect wedding*

Umber: *cries throughout the whole ceremony*

Carnelian: Happy now?

Umber: *sniffles* Yes.

Umber: I'm sorry I was such a bridezilla. I just wanted this to be perfect.

Joy: And it was.

Umber: *cries harder*

Umber: BLAAACCCIEEERRRR!!!!!