91. Feeling the Love, Hatred, Hurt and Pain...

As you all wished, I came up a bit earlier, irrespective of the votes too...

Huh... But you people had scolded me mercilessly.... Uff... All your comments proved me that how much you all are in a nail biting moment...

Eventhough many know that nothing wrong will happen and many confidently believed that I won't separate Abhigya by any means , some were thinking in the opposite way too...

😂😂😂😂😂... You people are unbelievable... Even my close buddies are ready to attack me... More than anything that Meme had irritated many people and all are in a verge to kill me, hey na...

Trust me... The story's title is Loving Husband... Will there will be a story without the sweet Loving Husband Abhi... No right... So, take a chill pill and enjoy the update...

( Do read the Author's note at the end of this chapter, without fail... I have an important message to convey to you
all... ⚠️)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I'm badly in need of my lost breath... I'm feeling suffocated... I'm stiffening hard and worried like a damsel in distress... Will my knight in shining armour get back to me and make me to stay alive???

I'm sorry, my love... Nothing is done intentionally... It's fate worst game that played badly in our lives... I'm repenting for my mistakes.... I'm ready to accept whatever punishment you give to me...

That awkward silence and your cold behaviour towards me is killing me a lot... However,  I understand the love behind your silly fight...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The inmates of the Mighty Mehra clan is dumbstruck and no one is in a state to come out so easily from the incidents, which shook their nerves and made them to sweat terribly.... Hot tears are oozing out continuously from everyone's eyes...

There is an awkward silence prevailing in the whole place... Only the muffling sounds of the cryings from the ladies were heard..  While the men in the house are letting out a silent whimper, which is inaudible to anyone... Their hearts beats are heaving up and down and none are in a state to wipe out their tears too...

Out of all the inmates of the house, Dadi is the one to compose and recover soon... She wipes her tears and shook the shoulder of Sarla, who is completely feeling guilty and sorry for her ruthless behaviour towards her daughter Pragya...

Dadi: Sarla ji

Dadi: Sarla ji... It's okay... Enough of crying...

Sarlama: I'm so sorry, Daljeet ji... I have no such bad intentions... I regret for my odd behaviours and I should have never intend to do like that... Being a mother, I can't see my daughter suffering like this... That's why, I have done like that.... But...  😭😭😭😭