Chapter 1

Katsuki's pov: Before the incident...

'The name is Katsuki Bakugo. This is the first year that I'm in this shitty UA high. The only fucking thing that is good is that my friends shitty hair (Eijiro Kirishima), Pikachu (Denki Kaminari ), raccoon eyes (Mina Ashido), and soy sauce face (Hanta Sero). They're sometimes annoying as HELL! But at least, I can spend time with them. Thanks to my FUCKING LUCK,  DEKU (Izuku Midoriya) IS IN THIS HIGH TOO! ARGHHH! FUCK MY LIFE! I saw that Deku with a round face girl ( Ochaco Uraraka) and a glasses boy ( Tenya Iida). Something that caught my eyes in the morning was a boy who had pretty heterochromia eyes and half red n half white hair. He had a scar on his left eye. I wonder what happened to him. Also, he looked around 5'5. Short but cute...WAIT WHAT! SHOUU SHOUUU STUPID GAY THOUGHTS! argh! SINCE WHEN DID I HAD EYES FOR BOYS?'

"Hey Bakubro! Something is bothering you I can see! "Shitty hair asked as he placed his elbow on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, crossing my eyes as I let out a growl.

"WELL SOMEONE IS BOTHERING ME THOUGH! IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE" I yelled. Then, I realized my mistake...

"Who is it Bakugo~?" Raccoon eyes teased me. 'OH HOW MUCH I HATE IT WHEN THEY ASK ME QUESTIONS! DON'T THEY HAVE ANTHING ELSE TO DO ASIDE OF ASKING STD QUESTIONS?! '

"Does our bro has a crush~?! " Soy sauce asked as he rested his elbow on my shoulder. 'SERIOUSLY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS!? '

"OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOTS!" I yelled as I waved my arm like an idiot.

"Bro we can see it through your eyes. I do can see LOVE! " Pikachu crossed his arm. I groaned and slapped their elbows off of my shoulder.

"I GO TO BATHROOM!" I turned on my heels and headed to bathroom. Although before that, I turned my head and yelled. "DO NOT FOLLOW ME OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Then, I continued. I reached the bathroom. No one was there which was cool. 'CUZ I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE I WANNA BE ALONE! ' I sighed. I went into a toilet and locked the door.  I leaned against the wall and let out a sigh. 'That guy, he looked innocent. It looked like he was new too. Let's just be honest, I prefer boys. At least they are less annoying than girls! NOT ALL BOYS ARE...That boy that I saw in the morning was definitely...different. 'I sighed agian. I heard the bathroom door open and closed. I stayed quiet. It was silence for a few minutes but then, I heard someone sobbing. The sobs were so innocent and It made my heart skip a beat. I slowly opened the toilet door and what I saw, made my heard shatter in to pieces. I saw the half n half guy who was holding a bloody razor. I could see the tears falling from his eyes. I could see the pain and sorrow in his face. 'Why? Why an innocent person like him has to sob like this! AND WHY IS HE HOLDING A BLODDY RAZOR?! '

"OI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN?!" I yelled, trying my best not to panic. Deep inside, I was scared like shit! He didn't reply which made me more worried. I walked closer. There was a puddle of blood on the floor. My eyes widen seeing that much blood. I saw his legs starts to trembling. Mostly because of the blood lose. All of a sudden, he lost his balance and before he could hit the floor, I ran and caught him in my arms. 'Wow, so light for a boy at this age! ' His head was against my chest and I could feel his breathing as his small body was trembling. 'But...damn! He smells like vanilla and strawberry. 'I felt his body was becoming limp. I held him tighter. 'Something about this guy, is special...I a right.' I picked him bridal style. 'I have to take him to the nurse's office.' I unlocked the door and rushed towards the nurse's office. As I reached it, I burst the door open with my leg.

"OI OLD LADY! HE NEEDS HELP! "I yelled as I saw an old short lady with glasses who was looking at her notes on her desk.

"My name is Recovery Girl Bakugo. Anyways, put him on the bed." I nodded and placed him on the bed. 'Have to admit, HE IS DAMN CUTE! ' The lady looked at his wrist. Then, I saw a green light coming from her hands. 'No wonder why her name is Recovery Girl! '

"Can you help him? I mean, those are nasty scars!" I asked, biting my nails off. She chuckled.

"Of course I can. Although, the scars on his wrist won't be gone so easily. How did this happened?" She asked. I grabbed a chair and sat on it.

"I was in the bathroom when I heard the door. There was a few seconds of silence then I heard sobbing. I opened the door of the toilet that I was in and saw him holding a bloody razor, crying as well. That's all I know." She let out a sigh.

"His name is Shoto Todoroki. If you were wondering." She said, smiling.

"Wait!? TODOROKI!? HE IS THE SECOND HERO'S SON!? I yelled as she shushed me.

"Yes. I don't know what is happening in his life but whatever it is, it's breaking him. He usually don't show emotions and he hides his feelings as his friend Midoriya said. WAIT! THAT FUCKING DEKU KNOW HIM!? I groaned.

"Well I hope that DEKU isn't doing anything bad to him!" I hissed and crossed my arms. She chuckled as she started to bandage his wrist.

"Todoroki is such a lovley boy if you get to know him. Although, he doesn't have any friends except Midoriya. "

"Well I wanna become his friend too ya know old lady!" I stood up, groaning in anger.

"You can go. Come and see him in break time if you want. "She said. I nodded. As I was leaving the bedside, something grabbed my arm. I turned to see Todoroki grabbing my arm. 'His eyes are closed so he most be dreaming about something.'

"Orrrr... you can stay here. I will inform the teachers. "She said with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes but nodded. She pulled the covers on his small body.' Because of the blood lose, he might feel cold.' She added. I sat on the chair while he was still holding my arm. 'He looks pretty when he's sleeping...STOP GAY THOUGHT! Maybe, staying here won't be that bad after all! '

YAY! Katsuki's pov was a liitle bit hard to write tbh! But anyways, see you guys soon!

PEACE!

{EDITED}