•THE 72 LAWS•

Amongst all supernatural creatures the ones with the longest lifespan have always abided by a strict set of rules that guides their actions throughout centuries.

We are not going to talk of the Elves or Mummies but we are going to explore some of the laws of the Vampires.

The Vampire Council came up with 72 laws that are supposed to be followed without doubt, pure loyalty to the 72 laws is primary to all vampire families and vampire hives/groups.

We cannot reveal all of these laws till the other books but let's explore what we can.

72 Laws

•Mass genocide is forbidden to be committed in more than one century.

•All Vampire Families are to have their children birthed in The Cradle.

•Vampires found together with humans, giving birth to half-breeds are to provide a fee to the council. Failure of this will result in instant execution.

•Sensitive information regarding the Vampire Council is forbidden to be revealed to public knowledge.

•Rome, Italy is under the jurisdiction of the Vampire Council, the true rulers of the country in the shadows.

•Lying, rebelling or speaking against the Council is punishable by death.

•Befriending other creatures such as werewolves, witches, wizards, elves, goblins, humans, warlords, gnomes, imps, ogres, trolls, fairies, leprechauns, mermen and any other species is allowed but will be monitored by The Dragons Wrath to ensure sensitive information is not divulged.

•October is the month all vampires are expected to come to show reverence to the council.

OH DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL❤️