B.DISRUPTING THE SALE

ALLAN: A huge uproar erupted ahead of me. A crowd had formed out of nowhere, it always happened whenever Moab was about to make a sales pitch. That was just more good news for me because it meant I had more viewers whenever I pranked Moab.

Can't wait.

I couldn't help but feel anxious, I knew the dangers of my adventures but I also knew of the importance...well at least to me.

''Come, come and see the greatest items that the great Moab has collected during his travels'' a loud voice yelled from the crowd, by now the crowd had escalated rapidly in number.

''He has it all folks, things of legends, things that would make you marvel in wonder, all collected from various worlds and all at affordable prices, come and see'' the voice continued to announce.

"Let's see the goods"

"I'm willing to pay a hundred gold pieces" several voices erupted from the crowd.

I smiled, ''Not yet'' I whispered to myself, definitely, Moab would hire security to watch out for trouble makers specifically me.

I focused on the millions of heads that were huddled together, after a while, I removed a medallion.

It was circular in shape with a red emerald star figure in the middle. One of the artifacts I stole from my dad.

It was known as 'The Hound', an artifact used in Egypt for a millennium to track down any individual within the vicinity, it could identify the soul of any living being and I knew it'd come in handy someday.

I didn't even need to whisper the guy's name when the emerald suddenly glowed bright red as I moved the medallion in the direction of the crowd, sure enough, I spotted him in the area the medallion told me it was.

Moab had tried to blend in with the crowd, he wore a black cloak around his face. I shook my head-well done Moab, so inconspicuous I thought sarcastically.

I noticed that he kept looking up, I glanced up and grinned to see an 'Arachne' hidden in the trees.

It all made sense now, 'Arachne' were human looking individuals but with eight long arms and long red hair, they were ancient beasts who used to be revered as gods but were now reduced to hitmen, assassins, guards, etc.

One particular trait they possessed that gave them advantage was their ability to blend in with the environment and in all honesty, if I didn't have 'The Hound' I probably would've been caught.

I smiled, ''Nicely played Mo, nicely played''

I quietly came down from the roof and joined the crowd. I'd have to strategize my original plan.

After a while, Moab finally stepped in front of the crowd and like a sort of celebrity he unveiled his cloak in a spectacular manner and the crowd began to cheer and clap for a well-renowned Thief-I rolled my eyes.

This city was just like the world above, praising the wrong individuals for their wrong deeds.

Moab looked like a very frail mummy and possibly the ugliest by far. He was a bald person with an outrageously grown beard that reached his bulging stomach.

I swear the last time I was close to the mummy, I saw several things crawling in and out of the beard. He had lost so many teeth I was quite sure he had only three left and no doubt he cherished them.

He had about four mummies behind him, all looked quite threatening.

''As promised my friends, I have traveled to many places in the world, both human and non-human and I have discovered many wondrous things that are sure to make you sell your own mother for'' Moab snickered raising his arms wide, a peal of laughter from the crowd followed.