~~~

Noble men of Dunes: Hello we are the Noble men of Dunes, the Queen's entrusted protectors.

For simplicity sake we have chosen to use a magic that unites our thoughts as one. All four of us are of one mind as we explain to you certain things you may or may not have known.

The vultures you see on our shoulders are called Familiars. Special mummies are capable of having one, mummies with a strong affinity for higher magic.

We are able to channel it's ability and see from its perspective.

We'll talk to you now about two things, one being The Detrity and the other being The Divine Sight.

The Detrity is a beautiful plant that The Queen blessed is with. It has many properties and is even how Xovas are born.

We have been able to prevent many diseases and virus epidermic with this miracle.

The Divine sight is an ability many magical creatures have but it is still rare. It is the ability to foretell certain possible events of the future. It differs from a normal sight.

Many humans with the affinity for magic possess the sight but the Divine sight is something else entirely.

Our Queen of course has such a gift.

The Divine sight not only foretells the future but it also grants one the ability to see places far out of reach without the use of a familiar.

No in fact it is different from even that, with the Divine sight one could see other continents in a matter of seconds, even fish that swim on the other side of the world.

We hope this short lecture has enlightened you somewhat as we have been. We must now go back to our duties and prepare for any trouble brewing.

OH DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL❤️