•PREVIOUSLY ON FRIGHT SCHOOL•

''Allan Meroe, one of the chosen. A prophecy has been told of the children. A prophecy to determine the fate of the magical kingdoms, they are the key to stopping the darkness that once ruled this world''

I wanted to run but I had no where to go, my escape route was blocked out by the men and women all staring at me.

''Blood will run its course, fates would twist their locks, betrayal and love would be their curse, hope and despair will burden their cause.''

What was going on?

Suddenly they all spoke in perfect synchrony with the girl, ''He must go, He must go, He must go, He must go, He must go''

~~~

''Joseph." a voice behind him caught him off guard and he cursed himself for being reckless ''it's me. Jessica.''

Joseph breathed a sigh of relief-an ally he was lucky this time; he did not turn back to the voice but instead asked, ''What happened?''

''It has been confirmed, they are real, I just got word that the Professor was attacked'' the voice said.

Joseph asked grimly, ''Did he survive?''

''Yes'' came the response.

Joseph breathed deeply, ''So what is the next step, there is no doubt now that they will be after the children'' he whispered as he took a sip of the fine wine.

~~~

''Are you ready son?'' Eve said as she rubbed my back, ''It'll be a long time before you would be able to return. Your father and I have set up certain plans to make your stay there as comfortable as can be and we have already paid for two years in advance of anything you want to buy. Boris has additional money should you need it and if it's too small do not hesitate to inform him and the rest will be handled''

I responded that I was fine and with that Eve gave me a long hug, ''Be safe Vincent, you know the importance of what you are doing don't you?'' she whispered to my ear.

~~~

I was well aware when jokes were over "The Grimm?"

Jon nodded "According to the runes we have here, they are attempting to kill them all at the same time."

I folded my arms as I glanced at the glowing blue, red and yellow magic symbols suddenly  appear on the wall.

"The vampire doesn't seem to be in as much danger as the others." I said after reading a particular red sign.

"Don't assume that he isn't being targeted all the same." Jon stroked his grey beard "Theophilus is supposed to be approaching one of the children soon and I've already seen to Rose. I'd like you to go pick her up."

"Me...Why?"

"I think you need new friends." His sarcastic attitude returned with a bang.

"I Don't!"

~~~

Jon nodded in agreement, ''I understand you, this is not something I did frivolously. I am not here just for you, well in here I am here for you but I'm actually taking in people who excuse me to say, seem to have no place or no one in particular looking after'' I almost felt the need to react in anger but he continued.

''My school is interested in developing the talents of every individual and we are certainly not opposed to individuals who desire to attend our institution. We just thought we should give everyone the equal chances that they deserve, we believe in the spirit and pure will power of every person and we'd like to play our parts in helping to develop and hone these skills''