B.TRUE COLORS

VICTORIA: The next moment a blinding light filled the place and I was looking at the circular room. Jon started bringing me here when he believed I was ready to take on the elites of Everblue.

Jon winked at me from the row of circular seats above the arena I was in. Next to him was the new cute boy who recently came to school.

There was this mystery about him ever since he appeared, he and Kevin were always at odds, maybe Kevin was jealous.

He was quite built, broad shoulders and chest. His long brown autumn colored hair reached his shoulders like a prince. He had a scar across his lips, a faint scar running along his pink lips.

It made him more mysterious.

He couldn't be real, his presence was mouthwatering, a rare specimen. He wasn't much of a talker which made the challenge all the more worthwhile though the problem was I wasn't the only one.

All the girls wanted a piece of the newbie in school.

"Yes Tom" Jon tapped his hands on the empty seat next to him. He gave me a quick glance and I almost screamed.

He can't seriously be doing this?

I then felt the sharp pain reminding me of my bleeding arm. Wood splinters decorated my skin, it wasn't a deep blow but painful all the same.

"Tell me, Tom. Where do you come from?"

"Canada." He looked so confused as he tried to understand why he was called.

"Oh I see, I heard there are quite a number of dragons breeding there am I right?"

"Well um. They aren't normally around, mostly filled with griffins." He said occasionally looking at me and I wanted the earth to swallow me up.

He's looking at me and I just messed up in training...how embarrassing.

"Ah, I see Griffins have now found a new breeding ground. Interesting, very interesting. Those majestic creatures rarely migrate unless they sense danger. Seems we are in troubled times"

"Um, sir?"

"Yes?"

"Is there a reason I was called here?"

"No." Jon replied blankly "do I need one?"

"No sir" Tom replied quickly.

"Excellent my boy." Jon smiled as he took a deep breath "Are you aware you are the talk of the school?"

"What?"

I gasped.

"Well, the teachers are mighty impressed with your skills. Clearly, you aren't a novice."
I sighed thankfully.

"Yes sir, my parents being Dragon Knights trained me."

"But you aren't a dragon knight yourself are you?"

"No, sir."

"Interesting."

Taking my mind off the two I quickly focused on a healing spell. With less focus, I felt my magical aura escape my fingers and settle on my sores like stars.

Magic was always something that required mana, will, and focus.

I for one possess magical abilities and I've known ever since I was born, my parents also have the same magical abilities I have and more.