•HAVENS•

Simona: I don't have much time before my mistress requires me so I'll have to make this fast.

What are Havens?

Are you seeking to find shelter there, well here's a few history tips for you to follow.

Think of them as panic rooms or a resort of sorts for those looking to escape danger or have fun.

They are magical parties so to speak.

The first Haven came to be in the late 90s. It was created by a Druid looking to escape an enemy on his trail.

He was able to survive on his own in this little place he made for himself till one day he chanced upon a Changeling pursued by humans.

He decided to rescue the young girl and took her under his abode. She swore loyalty to him for saving his life and soon his haven became a sanctuary for the supernatural.

Fast forward several years, Havens have become a means of gaining income, a reliable business strategy and Havens begun to sprout up in several places.

The thing about Havens is that they can be found in the oddest of places. It could be in a bar, a toilet, heck even a wardrobe or locker.

Havens don't adhere to the laws of physics as the place is entirely conjured of magic. Most Havens are located in unnoticed places to avoid exposure by lethal forces.

You can only access Havens if you are supernatural or at the very least possess the sight which a lot of humans seem to have.

If you wish to find one, then you only need to ask around, there are many beings who work as agents for Havens. You are likely to meet some eventually but try and be discreet for your own good.

OH DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL❤️