D.AMBUSHED!

FRANK: I don't know whether it's a fact for everyone but I always sleep when on a plane.

Surprisingly I didn't have a dream about that fateful night, this time I slept normally without having to wake up in a cold sweat.

It was nice somewhat to actually have a good sleep once in a while. I almost didn't notice Jack shaking me fast "Frank! Frank!"

I slowly opened my eyelids "What fool, you can't be shouting my name this..."

"Frank shit I'm not playing wake up!" Jack's face of increasing worry snapped me awake "What is it?"

How long had the flight been, how long had I been asleep?

"Everyone's panicking bro, look!" He pointed out the window.

I looked to see a storm, lightning flashed multiple times before us, it was like we were in some nightmare. Thunder boomed louder than ever before.

Oh, God.

Everyone was looking out their irrespective windows, the black clouds were so thick, towering over the skies. They looked increasingly menacing "I thought the pilot said it was a small rain...this is, this isn't small at all." Jack said with panic in his voice.

I looked around at everyone wailing, people were in fear and I couldn't blame them as I felt my breathing intensify.

What's going on?

Looking out the window, it was frightening, the entire surrounding was filled with looming clouds, lightning, and rain.

"Mayday Mayday Transglobal 142, Engine fire, I repeat...Oh my God...what is that?" The voice of the pilot echoed about creating more panic as everyone rushed to their windows.

"What the hell is that?" Jack exclaimed.

Is this possible?

I was in more shock than everyone else, right in the crazy rainstorm, in mid-air were four
figures...people floating...in the sky.

In the distance, they looked like ants but we could see them clearly, dressed in black clad suits that billowed about with the strong wind they watched.

Lightning occasionally sparked giving us a good view before it became dark again.

Hold on!

"Jack" I whispered in realization "they're following us."

"What!" Jack exclaimed.

"They...are following the plane," I replied.

"Oh God" people screamed "It's true look!" others chirped in frantically.

Sure enough, the figures were coming closer amidst the dark clouds and lightning. They'd vanish and reappear with every cackle of lightning.

"How are they doing that?"

"Mayday Mayday, What the hell is that, what the hell is that!" I looked ahead to see the attendants running to and fro as the pilot spoke over the radio "Mayday Mayday!"

"What are they seeing!" Jack screamed and by now everyone was screaming "Frank what the hell is that!"

I looked out again and gasped, my eyes were wide open, was this a dream!

Tornadoes, five separate tornadoes were spiraling around the plane, huge black "It's an EF5 tornado!" I gasped.

"Why the fuck do you know that!" Jack yelled.

The wind monsters seemed to be growing bigger and bigger until one was big enough to completely swallow the plane whole.

We're going to die.

Water drops began beating on the window so hard I was certain they'd break through.

The plane by now was trembling increasingly, emergency air masks dropped down as the place violently shook. The passenger screams were nullified by the storm.

We're going to die.

My eyes followed the biggest tornado, I looked to its base and my heart beat faster than it was already beating, the ocean was being sucked up into the whirlwind super beast.

"Frank, Frank!" Jack pointed and I followed his finger to the window behind me...a face outside stared through the window!

It's her! The girl I saw at the airport!

She calmly looked through her window, then disappeared to reappear in another window, freaking everyone out.

What is she doing? She's looking for someone?

"What the hell! What the hell!"

Her face kept showing up through several windows calmly and everyone who could follow her did in both fear and curiosity.

Suddenly she appeared at my mirror calmly with a smile. I held my breath as Jack slowly joined me to look at her.

I could hear people behind me, they wanted to understand what they were seeing and so did I.

She's looking straight at me!

I was right about her the first time, she didn't look normal, human, her face was too blank, no emotion. Rain flowed down her black slick hair and down her bead-like eyes.

A smile formed suddenly as she mouthed: I FOUND YOU

I was now shaking to the bone as she smiled before softly pushing herself away from us.

"Where did she go?" Jack asked as he peeked through the window, his hands over his eyes as he squinted "it's too dark to see."

Suddenly a deafening creak like a tired door but ten times louder filled the place and the realization dawned on me slowly.

"Frank!" Jack yelled suddenly as the entire wall broke off.

"Jack!"

Before I knew it Jack had pushed me back from my seat and was pulled out by the fierce wind into the sky with the seat I was on.

He vanished into the darkness of the storm in seconds.

No!

"Jack!" I screamed holding onto the nearby passenger seat "Jack!" The wind was too strong, incredibly strong.

No, no, no!

People were already flying out of their seats like ants, the incredible storm tore apart the plane's metal walls like paper.

No, no, no, no!

Like ants, bodies were pulled out accompanied by trays and chairs and debris of the plane's outer skin.

The people's screams were deafening but all I was doing was shouting Jack's name into the fierce wind and lightening till my voice was drowned out by the engulfing of the tornado.

It didn't matter anymore as the darkness consumed everyone, we were insignificant before Mother Nature, against the universe, against destiny.

All the same I screamed and screamed till nothing...just void.

Jack!

***

GOT ANY QUESTIONS?

DO YOU THINK FRANK DIED?

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, YOUR VIEWS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

OH DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS WELL❤️