I put my mask on and put my hoodie over my head. I wasn't giving my identity to anyone.

"Yoongi?" I called out.

A small short figure walked out of the shadows.
"Are you the guy who is here to train me?" A scared voice called out.
"Yeah, you will never see my face though okay, and I am not telling you how old I am, I am nobody."

The boy nodded.
"What should I call you?"

"Call me master. Okay? Its easier for both of us."

"Okay master."

The boy had an innocence in his eyes. He looked like a sweet child. I didn't want to have to destroy any of that but my father said lives depended on it.

A year later (again) Joshua must of been 17 now and yeah, you get it.

"Did I do a good job master?" The older boy now asked me as he finished his final test I did on him. He was almost as strong as me. It was scary. I always wondered why I always had to train him.

I hadn't seen my family in ages and I missed them all. I was leaving today though.
The boy Yoongi who I had been training for the past year wasn't the boy he used to be. He had changed. He had never saw my face though.

"So are you going to help me and become my leader forever?" The boy questioned me suddenly.

"I can't."
I said which I didn't know why.

"Why?" He asked me

"I need someone I can trust and I truly love and care for if I want to be their leader i can't just be anyone's leader. Sorry but you don't deserve me."

I didn't know it would effect Yoongi, I just needed some excuse without telling him about my family. My parents said I should make myself mysterious.
"Fine, leave then." He said with spite in his tone.
"See, I could never stay with you." I said as an excuse to let me leave.

I shouldn't have left that day.

A year later on Jessica's birthday.

"Where is Emily lee?"
Yoongi's dad. He was downstairs. I recognised his voice. Why was he here. Felix was further away from the stairs so he couldn't hear as much.

"You didn't keep your promise

"You didn't keep your promise." Yoongi's dad shouted at my parents.

"Your son was meant to stay with my son. That was the deal, that's why we paid you that much money! I need the money back."

"We don't have it." My mothers frail voice called out.

This was all my fault.
I then started to hear struggling.
Where they taking them??