EPILOGUE

AUTHOR

"You what??" Jaehwan asked Minhyun when they settled down.

"Daniel bought this apartment room, full of their memories plus his letters throughout the years, because he planned to confess to Jihoon" Minhyun explained.

"So you gave the info to Jihoon?" Sewoon unsurely asked.

"I only gave the address, room number, and code but not what's inside" Minhyun added.

"Jihoon is smart enough to know what's in it" Seongwu also added.

"But how about Kuanlin?" Seonho asked.

Kuanlin left the place after talking to Woojin, not bidding goodbyes to others.

"He's smart too you know. He was the one who forced Jihoon to go here" Woojin said.

"I knew it. Daniel and Jihoon will be the end story" Kyungmi said.

"Yesterday was so heavy" Daniel complained, lying beside Jihoon on the bed.

Jihoon just smiled.

"What time is your flight?"

"9 PM today"

Daniel checked the time — 5PM

Daniel doesn't want to let go. After waiting for 10 years, Jihoon got back on his arms. He couldn't even stop working because when he stops, he would remember Jihoon. The letters that he wrote was supposed to be his deepest secrets until the day he dies but Minhyun made him realize that waiting will be the best decision.

But he knows that Jihoon lives in Canada already. A place so far from Korea, somewhere outside Asia. They will only live apart, but their hearts will always be together.

So he spoke before he change his mind.

"You need to fix your things and go straight to the airport"

Jihoon lazily got up. "Will I see you in the airport?"

"Obviously" Daniel replied with a smile.

After hugging each other, Jihoon left the apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 4 years, the cousins decided to just stay in Korea.

The smell of home hits Jihoon. The place full of memories — sadness, desperation, and happiness.

Amidst the busy crowd, he instantly spotted his man with a dirty blonde hair.

The sight of home.

Jihoon smiled, luggage forgotten and ran towards Daniel. "I miss you so much"

Daniel hugged Jihoon tightly. "Finally you're back" he whispered.

For 4 years, Daniel didn't visit Jihoon. It would be a lie if he said he doesn't want to, but they both promised that they would only talk to each other through chat and calls. They need to fix themselves first.

Woojin just stared at the two from afar with a sincere smile, "I knew it all along" he mumbled to himself.

"Did they arrive already?" Seongwu asked sitting tiredly on their couch.

After months of deciding, Minhyun and Seongwu bought an apartment room same as the apartment where Daniel kept everything.

Minhyun and Seongwu knew that they would be the end story. No one will ever ruin the relationship they established.