CHAPTER 8

DANIEL

"Lee Kyung Mi..."

That nostalgic feeling of calling her name.. I miss her.. I miss calling her name.

She sat beside me and we didn't talk for a while.

Staying with her is not awkward...as always.

"Why are you alone? Where's Seongwoo and Minhyun?" She asked. Kyungmi was also close with Seongwoo and Minhyun before. I don't know now if my friends will still accept her after what she did.

"I need to think that's why I'm alone.." I said calmly. Ugh Daniel why can't you be mad at her!! She ruined your life and yet you still miss her?

"I'm sorry..." When she said that I looked at her. I can feel her sincerity. I miss those eyes, that nose, and especially her lips... Daniel she hurt you!

There are many thoughts that is going through my mind which made me do something that I don't know if I'll regret later

I kissed her.. I kissed again my first love, my best friend, my ex....

JIHOON

Woojin and I are already in school. Well I'm just here early because Woojin has a practice with Seongwoo hyung. I rested my head on the table trying to sleep again but these girls beside me are so noisy. Its too early to talk about someone!!

"Ohmygosh why did she come back??" "I know right! After what she did to Daniel oppa!"

Okay Jihoon its okay to eavesdrop

IF ITS DANIEL ITS OKAY??

Jihoon stop it!

"I want to be like her tho! That beauty and ohmygod she's rank A" one of the girls said.

Hmm who are they talking about

I lift my head up when I feel that someone is tapping me. "Morning sleepy head" Kuanlin said with a smile. Oh my he's not yet updated with my life. "Where's Seonho?" I asked him since they go to school together. "He's submitting a form" I nodded at his reply.

I started to open up my side to him. I told him the whole story of Donghan hyung and Daniel hyung but we're just whispering because girls here are so fast in spreading news...

"I'll go with Daniel hyung" he casually said. "Wtf??? Kuanlin! I'm not and you're NOT siding okay! You were supposed to help me" I said to him "Yes I'm helping!" He said and laughed. Where's the help there???

"Kidding aside, are you sure you don't have any feelings with Daniel hyung?" Kuanlin asked "Yes, I'm SURE! How can I have feelings for him if he's so cold to me" I said to him "'If he's so cold to me?' So if he's not--" "stop your nonsense Kuanlin!" I said to him. No, I'm not mad. "Chill!" He said while raising his both arms, surrendering.

"YO GUESS WHAT!" Kuanlin and I looked at the direction of Seonho. Other students also stared at him but afterwards they continued doing what they're doing. "You know the issues girl slash noona right now?" I arched my eyebrows signaling him that I don't know what he's talking about. "Dude the 'the senior queen is back' slash Lee Kyung Mi" Seonho explained and I remembered the conversation that I overheard. "Oh the ex of Daniel hyung!" When Kuanlin said that, he teasingly looked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"I think he's following me.." Seonho said then Jinyoung hit his head lightly. Jinyoung and Daehwi arrived already. "What nonsense are you talking about?" Jinyoung asked and placed his bag on the floor. "I'm serious hyung!" We just laughed at what he's trying to point out.

"Why do you say so? You're not even Kang Daniel" Daehwi said to Seonho. Why does everytime I hear his name, I have this weird feeling??

"Well we study in the same school before in Canada. We became really close like noona-dongsaeng relationship but I had to go back here AND GUESS WHAT SHE'S ALSO HERE" Seonho explained to us. We just nodded but we don't agree.