CHAPTER 17

JIHOON

I woke up feeling happy when I saw Daniel hyung sleeping beside me. He didn't leave me.

I stretched and woke him up "hey time to go to school" he half opened his eyes and smiled "It's nice to wake up beside you" he hugged me. "I want to be with you more but there's school" he got up annoyed "ughhh"

I stood up already and followed him to the window "I'll see you later" he said then kissed me slowly. I stopped him since I might change my mind not to go to school.

I got ready for school and proceeded to go down to have breakfast. While eating, I noticed that someone is staring at me. I looked at the direction. Woojin was staring at me questionably. I sent him a telepathy message "what??" I asked using my face. We're good in this. He shook his head and continued eating his cereals.

"I'll drop the both of you today in school" Jihyuk hyung said. Woojin looked like he won the lottery "HOORAY FOR JIHYUK'S CAR" he said and my mom laughed.

When we reached the school, I got nervous since they will release the rank result today. "I'll see you both later, Jihoon and Woojin do well!" my hyung said.

"Hey are you okay?" My cousin asked me. I just nodded at him since I'm not in the mood to reply because of my nervousness. "You look so different earlier" Woojin pointed out. "What do you mean?" I asked him while entering our classroom. "You looked so bright during breakfast"

I remembered Daniel hyung's sleepy face beside me which made me smile. "See! That's what I'm talking about"my cousin teased me so I hit him.

Our class adviser entered our room with all the papers in his arm. "Kids the ranks are now posted in the main lobby" the class started to stand up as fast as they could "STOP! First, I'm going to give you your papers" he said. He called us one by one. When he called my name, I stood up feeling so down. "What happened to you?" my teacher asked me and I felt anxious about his reaction. After giving all the papers he started to talk again "By the way the highest rank is in this class again". All of them looked at me and started saying my name. But I'm 100% sure I'm not going to be the top 1 after seeing my score.

It's now our break time so we ran towards the main lobby to see the results.

As predicted, my name is not written beside the 1st rank, it is below the rank 1. At least I got the second rank.. Jihoon you're dead...

Someone rested his arm on my shoulders. "My boyfriend got 2nd, so proud of you" this is what I needed. I smiled a little and he kissed my head fast. I looked for Daniel hyung's name, "What the hell?? From F to A real quick! And you're number 5 in your batch!" I said happily. Wow my Daniel really knows how to surprise people. He smirked. "Look for my name!!" Seongwoo hyung who is now beside me shouted. I looked for his name and he's rank 7. "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" We hugged each other. "I'm the boyfriend here" Daniel hyung pointed out.

My friends doesn't know if they're going to celebrate or not since I ranked down but Daehwi got the 1st rank.

"Hey stop being so awkward! C'mon our friend got rank 1!" I said to them trying to remove their awkwardness. "That's my boyfriend" Jinyoung said proudly. "Ew" We heard Seonho. I smiled at them. At least Daehwi got what he deserved.

.
.

Daniel and I are inside his car. I really don't know where we're going. Since I'm too preoccupied, I didn't notice that he's been calling my name.

He suddenly stopped the car on the side of the road "Park Jihoon, I'm frustrated that I couldn't read your mind so will you please tell me what's running on your mind?" I looked at him and he really looked worried.